• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahah I was hungry you bastard, yeah, and it tastes better than bloody fancy feast I'll have you know :D (except 'ocean delight', i can't beat that)

I'm on the gains train with 101% Macros!!!

8448741fc8beb787d8a9064e39f337a7.jpg

after 2 days of feeling dizzy and nauseous, going cautiously with food.

Turkey breast with lime juice and garlic + carismas, carrots, broccolini and tomato.
Also a piece of awesome cheese called Ubriaco (aka drunkard) ... comes from my mum's region of Italy.
It's washed with red wine. Awesome stuff.
I also had some clear veggie broth with a spoonful of pea protein isolate and a dash of chilli. Sounds ugh but it is actually really really good.

Turkey.jpg

[MENTION=17161]White_Lie[/MENTION]; half the recipe and you only need 1.5 bars lol (eat the other half)
[MENTION=17457]Repacked[/MENTION]; [MENTION=8557]chocchillimango[/MENTION]; thanks! replace cream cheese with chobani, use any choccy flavoured WPI, and protein crumble would definitely be an awesome sub as well haha

Ok I'm being careful here lol.. my attempt at PIZZA mofos.. crab + spinach with ricotta bombs
kozXiwQ.jpg

drizzle with garlic aioli and fresh spinach leaves to serve
oyRVXFK.jpg

[MENTION=10084]Jungnaut[/MENTION]; I'm thinking you belong on your own SBS bona fide cooking show and not on this thread.

I am impressed, and I don't impress easy! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.