• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thinking of baking some bread filled with all sorts of seeds and nuts
just gotta find the motivation ;)

Lunch tmrw coz I'll be on the road.
Eggs, banana, mixed nuts and a Quest Bar.
f8c47ca59ef91a5739682b30491377e3.jpg

I don't eat much during the day. Ill probably have scrambled eggs for breaky. A big dinner and more food before bed depending on how many cals left over.

Sunday was a bit of a cheat day with leftovers from my birthday celebration.
- Half a cookies and cream cheesecake (I'll try to find a pic).
- About 15 lamb kofta sticks. I bought some wraps and have been eating lamb, tzatziki and parmesan cheese wraps for the past 3 days.

20150531_212850_Copy.jpg

Tilt's Meatloaf (Jungnaut Version)

Before: (Beef Mince, Heston's Pork & Sage Sausages, Egg cooked and uncooked, carrot, potato, almond meal, roast spice, thyme, pepper) cuddled in bacon
ozNHytL.jpg

After 45 mins in 180degC, turned out upside down:
Z1RFEOl.jpg

Served with Baked beans and some kelp flakes (for flavour and extra minerals) :)
MGa7T1k.jpg

Oh my feckin gawd!
I hope you have a cat and that was your version of 'Fancy Feast'?
[MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION] ; get in here asap!

True...none the less, the "meat loaf floater" is going straight to the pool room. I mean hall of shame. Definitely hall of shame!

Status
Not open for further replies.