• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
smells like a power problem if it yo-yo's, something not connected property or such??? never seen an oven costing 7k... but how hard is it to get a kitchen certified, i think me and jug wanna know? like i seen some meals export businesses, whats the overhead like?

maybe its just your oven stuck to the thermometer, and just that needs replacement, then its good???

smells like a power problem if it yo-yo's, something not connected property or such??? never seen an oven costing 7k... but how hard is it to get a kitchen certified, i think me and jug wanna know? like i seen some meals export businesses, whats the overhead like?

the overhead depends on the business to be honest.
My overheads are not high as I focus on chocolates at the moment so my greatest overhead is ingredients and my time.

it's not a power problem for the oven as we had all that checked out.
it's an ilve (oven and stovetop). Very expensive and not a good brand in which to find a lemon :(

getting your kitchen certified depends on the class of food business you have. Mine is class 2 as I handle and store dairy and other perishables but I don't deal with meat, fish etc.
You need to have all your food handling and safety certifications, all your procedures documented and you need to keep all your records up to date and have proper labelling, storage, food rotation, processes etc in place and stick to them.
It's not a trivial matter and the cost of being registered by your council will depend on the council's requirements and pricing.
At the end of the day, you are running a food biz like any other so all the requirements apply, but it's in your own home. If you have pets indoors, forget it.

c294ee2663ca1890463201105641d2fa.jpg

Wife's clinic jn sydney has been open 5 years tomorrow!! We made this today for the staff and patients to consume.
Many m&m's were eaten in the process!

Fair enough. Would be difficult to be exact since one 300gm portion may contain more or less beef than the other.

Close as you can get it is good enough. It's all an estimate when counting calories.
Might be well and good when you're on 3000+ cals. 100 or 200 more or less won't make too much difference. On 1400-1500 it certainly does.

Might be well and good when you're on 3000+ cals. 100 or 200 more or less won't make too much difference. On 1400-1500 it certainly does.

It will average out close enough in the end. Some days may be a touch over and others a touch under.

Calories in one day isn't important, it's what you average over time.

Walnut, chocolate, and almond protein balls. This is what my TrueProtein Foam generator WPI is being turned into on a daily basis. :D

xrKGPPY.jpg

[MENTION=8557]chocchillimango[/MENTION]; Man you have the best choc mould trays ever! Can never find this shizz at my local House store.

Let's SWAP them treats lool..

Srs.. All this choc is actually fitting into my macros very well (hardly anything to be worried about with cacao powder and choc WPI lol), and yeah agreed gotta keep checking quality every step of the way, no way around it I say!

@chocchillimango; Man you have the best choc mould trays ever! Can never find this shizz at my local House store.

Let's SWAP them treats lool..

Srs.. All this choc is actually fitting into my macros very well (hardly anything to be worried about with cacao powder and choc WPI lol), and yeah agreed gotta keep checking quality every step of the way, no way around it I say!

Ah my moulds are the polycarbonate pro moulds :) They come from Belgium and Italy. You can get them here, you know. Online :) Will PM you links.

Haha I made my CCM Special choc ... and just like me, it has a real sting in its tail :D
I'm very proud of this one!! Dark chocolate shell (64%) with mango caramel atop my dark habanero ganache. My habs were extra fiery this year so it's a really chilli hit!
the hearts are my special raspberry dark ganache.
Also making pineapple mint truffles (white), passionfruit vanilla (milk), coffee (milk), habanero truffles (made extra ganache), crunchy hazelnut praline (milk/dark), and hopefully my Indian Spice Tea (dark) and some almond rocher (milk).

ps there is ALWAYS room for chocolate! Highly recommend the Avalanche choc drinking mix from Woolies and Coles and Du Chocolat. Both excellent.

Status
Not open for further replies.