• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing beats my mum's gnocchi and her chicken sugo ... best in the universe.
The lightest, most wonderful gnocchi ever :D

I'm writing today off as my ultimate carb up day for the year lol

all the carbs, gnocchi gainz ...
11134138_10152629079520904_1295273910083743314_o.jpg

money shot
11053153_10152629079515904_502515238552894687_o.jpg

OMG I got it!! My oven is mostly dead so not reliable to bake with ... waiting to have the $$$ to fix it (wish I could just replace it).

In the meantime, no way I wasn't going to make ANZAC biscuits for ANZAC day ... so I invented the no bake version.

Awesomeness :)
10678483_10152629371485904_239609509541738109_n.jpg

so tempted to add a scoop of ice cream on top :)

High Carb Protein Carrot Cake. With Riccotta Cheese and Passionfruit Frost (Stevia Icing)

This time I get to make the cake AND eat it too, for crying out loud..:rolleyes:

SI9Ksrd.jpg
bGd0FF2.jpg

this one has butter :)

plus WOW, that carrot cake and yum yum passionfruit cream cheese icing on carrot cake is awesome.
hope you're enjoying these!!
Wickedsauce, I can't wait to try the recipe. No bake version is good! My oven is a bit off on the degC so hard to get things right sometimes!

someone is becoming quite the chef, keep em coming bro, really enjoying the diversity.

btw, have you seen the movie Chef?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2883512/
thanks bud, yeah Chef is a funny movie, the food truck industry is going off in the states but haven't quite taken off here yet, where most customers appear to be povo uni students lol.

thanks bud, yeah Chef is a funny movie, the food truck industry is going off in the states but haven't quite taken off here yet, where most customers appear to be povo uni students lol.

in the office distinct you get office workers, not uni students bro.

it will work anywhere, if the laws allow it. just takes balls to invest and startup.

Wickedsauce, I can't wait to try the recipe. No bake version is good! My oven is a bit off on the degC so hard to get things right sometimes!

my thermostat is kaput and the temp varies wildly by 30C ... it's dangerous in there.

Food trucks are HUGE in Melbourne.

my thermostat is kaput and the temp varies wildly by 30C ... it's dangerous in there.

ps posting recipe tonight :)

ps posting recipe tonight :)

i have a permanent oven thermometer as a 2nd backup, and a meat thermometer too, but don't need that anymore, its an instinct thing now, you know when its done when you done it enough times

Is it expensive to have a commercial oven fixed? If the temperature is off by a set amount, wouldn't that be the thermostat control (which is the issue with mine and I'm going to replace it, but I just have a domestic oven).. now obviously if the temperature yo-yo's about then the solution will be a far more costly one lol.

Is it expensive to have an oven fixed? If the temperature is off by a set amount, wouldn't that be the thermostat control (which is the issue with mine so I'm about to have that replaced).. but obviously if the temperature yo-yo's about then the solution will be a far more costly one lol.

tragically, the latter :(
it's been a lemon since the day I got it nearly 6 years ago. $7K of crap oven. Called the service guy in the first week because suddenly my baking skills disappeared ...

Look at the size of these suckers, biggest weighs 425g -

shroomz.jpg

Going to stuff them with a Turkish lamb mince mixture and bake them and it's going to be good!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.