• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 weeks out from my first BB comp. Flexible dieting FTMFW!

S&P calamari and veggies
IMG_20140829_191312.jpg

choc ice cream with choc peanut bar
IMG_20140829_223527.jpg

cookies and cream protein cheesecake with choc cereal and choc brownie tim tams (213 cals 26P/12C/6.5F)
20140830_211815.jpg

KFC Kentucky Burger
IMG_20140831_191250.jpg

choc/peanut/cinnamon oats with Reece’s PB cups
20140831_202532.jpg

In the process of cooking up 6 toasted cheese sandwiches. Its all good, low carb bread. Then probably some ice cream for dessert.

- 6-7 eggs, tomato, roast chicken - made into omelette
- Spoonful of peanut butter
- Coffee

*** Think I will have Mexican tonight after the pictures above!

@jzpowahz ; classic, recipe for cheesecake please?

Just added recipe to my website
smile.gif

http://cdnutritionandfitness.com/cookies-and-cream-protein-cheesecake-no-bake-27p12c6f/

[MENTION=15941]steveP[/MENTION] I've got some choc pb2 at the moment too. It's ok I reckon but pretty expensive. I've been ordering protein plus peanut flour from Iherb as it comes in 2lb bags. I go through about 60g of it per day haha.

[MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION] I LOVE me some peanut butter but this still kills my cravings as I know I'm terrible with portion control with normal peanut butter. It's actually the only food I've cut out during prep. And when I go back to eating more I can pretty much just replace my peanut flour (which I use in oats/cottage cheese mixes) for a few tbspns of real stuff :)

Yeah I noticed you used some type of peanut flour, but I couldn't find much about it. I'll give that a go next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.