• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DIY Chobani of the day ... Raspberry Cheesecake Cho with Cho, quark, frozen and fresh raspberries, ginger snaps, roasted almonds, my salted caramel and one of my raspberry ganache chocolates.

bazinga :p

10153984_10151921104395904_4937454828934903862_n.jpg

so simple and so delicious!

baked sweet potato, egg/bacon scramble& lamb/barley soup
20140417_125404.jpg

Domino's Chicken Napolitana
20140417_193527.jpg

nice eats, boyz :)

I can't have ye olde hot cross buns so while I watched everyone else eating those, I made myself some awesome cinnamon toast!
Then realised I had no ripe bananas so added blueberries ... ah well lol

10259184_10151927239625904_6332646682790812933_o.jpg

image.jpg

got myself a burger stuffer. This one was stuffed with mozzarella, olives and salami. My burgers are about to go to the next level :)

No pics but today so far:

Breakfast was prosciutto eggs and haloumi.
Lunch was steak and potatoes.

This is living. I need to have days off more often.

Was at the footy last night and everyone was eating hamburgers and sausages. Not a bit of fish in sight.

I think very few these days give a shit about it.

You must be right - if it happened at the football must mean it happens everywhere....lol....fantastic logic....

You must be right - if it happened at the football must mean it happens everywhere....lol....fantastic logic....

Talking about logic. Lol. What about the fantastic logic of not eating meat because of some bullshit fairy tail for adults. Loooooolllllllllllll.

Come on mate. At least think about what you are saying.

u4abehup.jpg

My post workout meal today! A mushroom, ham, cheese tomato omelette. Some lemon pepper chicken thighs, brown rice and greens (boc choi, broccoli).

Status
Not open for further replies.