• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nicechicken katsu
20140406_165205.jpg
Mt Pomona burger
20140406_123420.jpg
gnocchi and chocolate mousse (6th or 7th plate at seafood buffet and the only thing that could fill me up)
20140405_203210.jpg
steak sandwich
20140405_132141.jpg

How hot did you go Shrek?
I like nandos, just end up spending too much money in there! Cheaper to buy their marinade/sauce and BBQ it up at home

How hot did you go Shrek?
I like nandos, just end up spending too much money in there! Cheaper to buy their marinade/sauce and BBQ it up at home

I went hot mmmmm

Not worth 9 bux though.. They were tasty but small. I didn't take much food and only wanted protein that's why I got those. Had a banana and a quest bar for my carbs.

Hey [MENTION=9251]Darkoz[/MENTION]; look familiar?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 57
Last edited by a moderator:
I did a random eating challenge on the weekend. I was half way through push bike pub crawl and had only eaten lunch about 90mins before hand. Also had plenty of beers in me by that stage. If you finish it within 20mins you get a shirt and your name on a plaque on the wall. Smashed the previous record of 16m45s with 11m59s. Started to struggle about the 8 min mark I think :laugh:

20140412_163900.jpg

20140412_165153.jpg

my randomly estimated macros for the LOL's. :p Cals, protein, carbs, fat, fibre.
Capture.JPG

Think I'll go and do it again sometime fasted to get under the 10min mark at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.