• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
chicken pot pie
20130101_210259.jpg

sushi platters
20121230_190558.jpg

20130102_191817_zps5fb94d38.jpg

Home made pizza corn bread wrap as base, avo, salami, ham, fresh tomato and a little bit of feta and pizza cheese sprinkled on top.

I feel dirty. Had lunch at an organic cafe today. Got an organic beef burger that looked great but tasted like a dirty sock. Pimple faced kids at Macca's could make better burgers. Couldn't even get a bloody coke at the place.

Lesson learnt.

I feel dirty. Had lunch at an organic cafe today. Got an organic beef burger that looked great but tasted like a dirty sock. Pimple faced kids at Macca's could make better burgers. Couldn't even get a bloody coke at the place.

Lesson learnt.

lol I had some amazing organic cherries today :D

disclaimer: I'm just trying to rile you up, as usual, Bazz. But they were sweet and delicious!

cabernet glazed beef burgers w, tasty cheese, bacon, tomato, cos lettuce and rosemary buttered focaccia on the Weber bbq at home

Untitled_zps7fe08c04.png

IMG_1090_zps819daa94.jpg

lol I had some amazing organic cherries today :D

disclaimer: I'm just trying to rile you up, as usual, Bazz. But they were sweet and delicious!

As they should be. Not sure what the hell they did to this burger. I asked for the coke and she said we have an amazing organic cola. I almost walked straight out.

As they should be. Not sure what the hell they did to this burger. I asked for the coke and she said we have an amazing organic cola. I almost walked straight out.

organic cola? that's just WRONG. lmao

do not go back there!!!!!!!

I wonder if that burger was made from that faux meat they create out of tofu and bits of biodegradeable plastic???? :eek:

had a 2" thick porterhouse, not even kidding, that big mothefucker was huge
2 home made rissoles
some chips
salad.

apricot crumble with cream

this is how we eat while on a hunting trip. fucking epic

got it from costco 2 x 360ml bottles for about 5-6$. i remembered it from when i was in Mexico probably my fave hot sauce ever

mmmm hey, this is the one I get (because nothing beats a habanero!)

Virtually no kcals or macros, but amazingly hot. I can't make my Inner Beauty Sauce any more because i can't have mangoes so this keeps me going!

TB%20Red-500x500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.