• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, kimchi is readily available from korean supermarkets (or just about any asian supermarket for that matter).

it's just cabbage, garlic and chilli really so while it is a hassle to make (it ferments so it's pretty smelly), it's pretty low carb and super tasty...

big fan of cayenne pepper also...

Similar to a few nights ago but too tasty to resist.
Sauteed spinach, onion and a heap of mushrooms covered in ground black pepper corns. Served with grilled salmon and 2 eggs. There were no left overs:)

Killer Thai beef salad

fee9ea2f.jpg

This thread is Great!
This is as good a place as any for a first post.
Here is my massive bowl of chicken and prawn, rice noodle stir fry. Yum

2012-08-13%2020.24.27.jpg

^^great first post :)

And that is how a beef salad is supposed to be done. None of this 100g of beef and shitloads of lettuce crap :p

Chicken Tikka Massala & veggies
2012-08-13%252019.59.43.jpg

peanut/maple oats with strawberries & cashew butter
2012-08-13%252021.15.28.jpg

i'm not a huge fan of tikka masala so i can't pass comment although I bet your version is the goods, JZ :)

But those oats look especially inviting .... :D
hand 'em over!

That was Mum's cooking actually :p I think I love all Indian curries. Well haven't found one I haven't liked yet.

Cashew butter is a heap thicker than my PB&CO variants. Perfect for oats. Thanks for that one :)

I knocked this up for lunch thanks to the recipe posted by 'jzpowahz' in the recipies section.
I did use a bit of poetic licence and added in some spinach, 1/2 tin of peas and corn and 12 fresh prawns. I couldn't find the noodles suggested so just used hokkien noodles.
Tasted great.

Original recipe found here:
http://ausbb.com/recipes/18239-chilli-peanut-butter-noodles.html

PS: jzpowahz, if you read this, You'll be happy to know I went a little crazy with the chilli powder. I ate the whole meal sweating like a whore in church... and loving it.

@jzpowahz, LOL welcome to the cashew side... it's all good! now theres' PB and cashew heaven!

@GUZZLA, looks good!

Lunch:
stirfried chicken with broccolini & roasted capsicum
wilted baby spinach
avocado
some leftover Callipo mackerel

Guzzla: looks great! And great stuff on the chilli :D

Viv: nah, not making the switch permanently. Only because cashews are so damn expensive!

I made Version 2.0 of my whey protein bread ... rebooted it with more protein, less carbs.

Nice and moist. Yummy. Fantastico :D:D

Also made a few protein bagels out of it :p

woohooo
405388_467796189911781_1914894477_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.