• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
300gms Steak
100gms green beans
8gms olive oil
60gms Cookies and Cream ice cream (60gms is all that I can fit in my daily calories farrrrrken)

20120301_001.jpg

2 potatos,broc, 2 beef patties, 4 eggs

Gotttttta get over this over-training bullshit!

Dinner
700g chicken in smokey BBQ marinade
500g potato
500g choc ice cream
2400 calories.

Long day at work. So bloody hungry could eat another 1000 calories easily tonight.

20120301_001.jpg

2 potatos,broc, 2 beef patties, 4 eggs

Gotttttta get over this over-training bullshit!

Dinner looked...interesting? lol

How do you get over....over-training?
Maybe you just need a rest Joel? A bit of down time. Fitting in all that sex, working and training might just be leaving you a bit stretched? You need to find a balance?

What can I do to help?
Want me to have sex for you tonight???? lolol

Dinner
700g chicken in smokey BBQ marinade
500g potato
500g choc ice cream
2400 calories.

Long day at work. So bloody hungry could eat another 1000 calories easily tonight.

Bazza? Where's the veg?? None tonight?

You need a bowl of edamame to munch on, a bit of sesame oil and rock salt can make it sensational if you don't like it plain?

On the other hand, perhaps you'd prefer a burger....lol

Dinner looked...interesting? lol

How do you get over....over-training?
Maybe you just need a rest Joel? A bit of down time. Fitting in all that sex, working and training might just be leaving you a bit stretched? You need to find a balance?

What can I do to help?
Want me to have sex for you tonight???? lolol

Lol...

I havnt had a break from training for a few months - I was sick a fair bit last year so took breaks for that - but not just for purely recovery from the gym...

Maybe 2 much sex has effected me, maybe I need to read into this...I do know to much sex can effect how you feel and how you perform after awhile... lol....the last week though, felt more tired, sore, lower sex drive, gyms sessions not as intense etc etc...which makes me believe I may be over-trained and/or over-training at the moment...so I do need to take a break and have a week or so off..

Lol...

I havnt had a break from training for a few months - I was sick a fair bit last year so took breaks for that - but not just for purely recovery from the gym...

Maybe 2 much sex has effected me, maybe I need to read into this...I do know to much sex can effect how you feel and how you perform after awhile... lol....the last week though, felt more tired, sore, lower sex drive, gyms sessions not as intense etc etc...which makes me believe I may be over-trained and/or over-training at the moment...so I do need to take a break and have a week or so off..

Well take a week, rest, rejuvinate, find balance and come back and smash it?

Saw your log in your training journal - doooo itttttttttttttt

:)

Just arrived at a BMA site the other day. Think the only thing good is the salad. Sooooo much oils and creams and SUGAR!! To get to the salad bar, one must cross the dreaded path of temptation, past the sloppy overly unhealthy chicken drums, past the pasta bakes and stir fries. Past the fully equipped desert island. Loaded to the brim of cheesecakes, mouse, ice cream, cakes and pastries. Is it any wonder so many of the mine workers are fat ****s. Fml. I just want a lean steak and chicken breast and a fresh garden salad :'(

Just arrived at a BMA site the other day. Think the only thing good is the salad. Sooooo much oils and creams and SUGAR!! To get to the salad bar, one must cross the dreaded path of temptation, past the sloppy overly unhealthy chicken drums, past the pasta bakes and stir fries. Past the fully equipped desert island. Loaded to the brim of cheesecakes, mouse, ice cream, cakes and pastries. Is it any wonder so many of the mine workers are fat ****s. Fml. I just want a lean steak and chicken breast and a fresh garden salad :'(

Should have come to my house for dinner coaltrain! lol Chicken and a fresh garden salad and edamame on the side?

Noice!

Bazza? Where's the veg?? None tonight?

You need a bowl of edamame to munch on, a bit of sesame oil and rock salt can make it sensational if you don't like it plain?

On the other hand, perhaps you'd prefer a burger....lol

Well potato is a vegetable, so there is half a kg of that and I had half a kg of broccoli and cauliflower at lunch.

So a kg of veggies for the day will do me. Lol.

Should have come to my house for dinner coaltrain! lol Chicken and a fresh garden salad and edamame on the side?

Noice!

You'r hurting me :( I'm literally going into some kind of shock im craving it so bad. Think I might go buy a George Forman and cook up a storm in my room.

You'r hurting me :( I'm literally going into some kind of shock im craving it so bad. Think I might go buy a George Forman and cook up a storm in my room.

Awww poor baby!!

I think your idea is a good one?? Do ittttttt

Surely theres somewhere around you where you can get a steak & fresh crunchy salad coaltrain???

If not, go the foreman!! Or come to mine! lol

Awww poor baby!!

I think your idea is a good one?? Do ittttttt

Surely theres somewhere around you where you can get a steak & fresh crunchy salad coaltrain???

If not, go the foreman!! Or come to mine! lol

Was fully being sarcastic. Mines are so anal about shit like that. Fire hazard, health and safety issue, yada yada yada. I could find somewhere around here. But it's still only up to the same spec as this food. Cooked with way too much oil.
You anywhere near backwater? Lol
This happens every stint. Then the second I get off the plane in brissy, it's strait to the butchery to find some massive cuts of lean red meat!!!
I love being carnivorous. Fuck vegetarians.

Status
Not open for further replies.