• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have slightly modified Kev's diet he did for me.. still losing weight, strength is going up, still leaning out and eating one meal i thoroughly enjoy a day.

I am having dinner pretty much what I want, with control...i.e instead of having plain steak and veggies I might have steak, pasta and veggies or some sweet potato mash...something like that...

Working fairly well...sticking at about 96kgs atm which im happy with....might even be leaning out abit....gf says I look bigger but ive lost weight...dunno

yeah good good buddy.. oh as for your PM.. will reply shortly , just eating and watching craig titus traing FUUUAARKKKKK NPC USA champ right thur.. before he murdered that girl

yeah good good buddy.. oh as for your PM.. will reply shortly , just eating and watching craig titus traing FUUUAARKKKKK NPC USA champ right thur.. before he murdered that girl

lol...all good bro...

He got life didnt he? :p him and his wife I think...

Breakfast for dinner!

One small piece of rye bread
two poached eggs
lean bacon (I did not eat all of this!)
spinache

yummo!

Last edited:
food-11.jpg

Bought some oats last night...little packets...good shit! - havnt had oats for ages....will be my breakfast for awhile I think!

Last night had a HUGE steak with peper sauce plus prob 1/2 kg sweet potato and broc....fuarrrrrrrrrrrk so goood

choc/cinnamon proats topped with green tea kit kat
12%2B-%2B1

healthified katsudon with konnyaku noodles & grilled barrimundi 527cals, 54P/17C/20F
287.jpg

size ref :p
286.jpg

cola jelly cheesecake
288.jpg

homemade scone with mighty maple pb
284.jpg

teriyaki chicken
281.jpg

no 10 spiciest chicken katsukare from coco ichiban tokyo
254.jpg

apple bread thing from vie de france
204.jpg

boiled gyoza
143.jpg

pork tan tan men (SOOOOOO good!)
141.jpg

spicy chicken from "the lockup" Tokyo - probably the hottest dish I've ordered from a restaurant
131.jpg

habenero chippies (seeing a theme here :p)
081.jpg

choc/cinnamon proats with almonds, green tea kit kat & PB&CO CRS
2012%2B-%2B1

cajun spiced roast pumpkin & thai chicken
2012%2B-%2B1

more cola jelly cheesecake & ice cream
2012%2B-%2B1

choc/lemon protein microwave muffin/pudding :p
2012%2B-%2B1

Status
Not open for further replies.