• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jzpow can you please put of some of those recipes (not here they will get lost). They look delicious! Also nutrional information if you have it:)

No probs mate but most of the stuff in the last post is simple as. The iced mocha is a tiny bit more time consuming though I guess.

Wow you guys got some sweet ideas, I'm taking up that bean meal. Sounds sweet before a work out. Haha, I'll get my gf to cook it up for me >:]

chicken/bacon/fetta & salad wrap with peri peri sauce and bacon salt
11%2B-%2B1

white choc protein sludge by itself
11%2B-%2B1

white choc protein sludge, cnc & homemade choc/blueberry icecream
11%2B-%2B1

Yep. 175cm and at 79kg. Leangains style IF. Allows for some pretty massive meals. My high days are still only around 3000cals.

Peanut Butter/Choc cheese cake topped with sf choc fudge greek yoghurt pudding.
11%2B-%2B1

11%2B-%2B1

278 cals 9/18/19 C/F/P (SOLID amount of PB used :D)

steak/chilli/olives/fetta/onion pizza
11%2B-%2B1

Still can't work out how to get some more fluff/height to my cheesecake though? I thought it was because I put baking powder in last time when I wasn't supposed to but it still dropped after coming out of the oven. Might have to try a mixture of different cheese next time. This is 500g low fat ricotta and about 50g cottage cheese.

Oxford definition of willpower: cutting a slice of choc/pb cheesecake and taking a pic while fasting :p

That pizza was epic. Been wanting to try DIY pizza for ages now. I think it's actually easier to make the "meatza" paleo style with mince base and just do a veggies on top.

spag bol w/ choc-mint WPI chaser.

the +1 accused me of being scared of the pressure cooker last night. manhood = dashed :(

200gm chicken
4 slices of multigrain
50g cheese
50g 333's sweet mustard pickles
2 whole eggs
50g WPC
5g cacao
3 tablespoons of Psyllium Husk
1 multivitamin
3 fish oil

Gunner, good to see you are hitting your macros with great variety and personal preference ;)

Thanks Max.

I forgot to add that was meal 1 for the day @ 12pm. 1 more meal to go at 6.30pm - 7pm. Preferring 2 meals a day at the moment. Still eating in calorie defecit and hitting all my macros. And most importantly losing body fat.

Thanks Max.

I forgot to add that was meal 1 for the day @ 12pm. 1 more meal to go at 6.30pm - 7pm. Preferring 2 meals a day at the moment. Still eating in calorie defecit and hitting all my macros. And most importantly losing body fat.

Fantastic work! When you are on the right road the trip is more enjoyable ;)

Epic meal - 780 grams of chicken (the raw weight), 500 grams of rump steak (the raw weight), 600 grams of green beans (the raw weight) and 150 grams of Zucchini (the raw weight). All cooked in a little coconut oil and spiced with Spicy BBQ seasoning.

One more meal to go for the day!

Fark me, that's some food! Are you low carbing at the moment?

Also, just found out I can now do mystery shoppers at Nando's. Get paid to eat Nando's = winner :D

Fark me, that's some food! Are you low carbing at the moment?

Also, just found out I can now do mystery shoppers at Nando's. Get paid to eat Nando's = winner :D
Hahahaha going to see how I can become paid Nando's eater!

Generally I don't consume more than 150 grams of carbs per day regardless of phases etc. But yes I've drop my carb intake in the last 2 weeks from the 150 gram mark to about 100 odd. So I just just upped my fats to cover the calorie intake. I find that I'm insulin sensitive and over the 150 gram mark causes some a few energy problems and the like.

Status
Not open for further replies.