• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
A 11 hour Low 'n Slow cooked Brisket, was well worth the effort, planning my next brisket already, will be getting my butcher to make me a custom cut around 3kg.

A 11 hour Low 'n Slow cooked Brisket, was well worth the effort, planning my next brisket already, will be getting my butcher to make me a custom cut around 3kg.

Good stuff Mickey, 55 subscribers now. Are you on board too @Shrek; ?

Last time I looked you only 5 subscribers. You're coming up the ranks ole fella.

Hey mick just an idea I think might help you up your YouTube views/subscribers

I would consider doing some homemade seasoning, marinades and dry rubs, even if you just "borrow" other people's recipes to do it.

I know for you BBQ is all about the cooking and equipment but I think a lot of people do it to impart their own signature of sorts on the food and buying a packet seasoning probably detracts from that somewhat. Plus international types who can't buy that particular brand of BBQ rub might be more inclined to subscribe to your channel if they know they can follow your recipes with ingredients from scratch.

Please don't take any of the above as criticism just an idea for increasing exposure :)

I've already subscribed btw

Hey mick just an idea I think might help you up your YouTube views/subscribers

I would consider doing some homemade seasoning, marinades and dry rubs, even if you just "borrow" other people's recipes to do it.

I know for you BBQ is all about the cooking and equipment but I think a lot of people do it to impart their own signature of sorts on the food and buying a packet seasoning probably detracts from that somewhat. Plus international types who can't buy that particular brand of BBQ rub might be more inclined to subscribe to your channel if they know they can follow your recipes with ingredients from scratch.

Please don't take any of the above as criticism just an idea for increasing exposure :)

I've already subscribed btw

Great advice.

There will be lots more stuff to come in the future.

It won't be all BBQ stuff.

Keto dinner tonight.

500g of chicken thigh
50g cheese
Tin of baked beans
1.5kg of potato
Some hot sauce.

Did I do it right.

Forgot dessert.
230g choc ice cream.

I've fucked around doing some high and low calorie days and it wasn't great for me. Too many swings in energy and mood which lead to shitty training.

So back to a flat 3700 calories for cutting and I'll go from there.

Forgot dessert.
230g choc ice cream.

I've fucked around doing some high and low calorie days and it wasn't great for me. Too many swings in energy and mood which lead to shitty training.

So back to a flat 3700 calories for cutting and I'll go from there.
holy crap 3700 cals on a cut, a lot of time on your feet/active during the day i suppose

Pie time. Fat khunt. ?
Can better you there....

1 box of these but there was 12, not 10. Winning!

ab0cb31c7606fd0b63c19ffe018b7008.jpg

Haven't had a Chiko Roll for years. Any good?

Edit: They are Kiev's. Probs even better.