• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Nice lines... Who is that?

Kane Sumabat; http://www.simplyshredded.com/kane-sumabat-interview.html
9133_164490715317_579795317_3320673_3860648_n.jpg

i remember seeing a pic of him years ago on bb.com. absolutely amazing back and v taper

41115_429992980317_579795317_5559880_3986140_n.jpg

032108backbiceps1298336978.jpg

63522_472859715317_579795317_6275021_6082885_n.jpg

And.
davidkimmerle1298336164.jpg

Last edited:
i love Ruhl, its shame he never won a classic or olympia just cos of politics.
hes also a really nice guy from videos and docos iv seen.

Photoshop is your best bet.

That was my point. I was curious to know
if this is really possible or not?

I'd love to look like that but my question is
what kinda torture do I have to go through
for it?

Is it worth it?
What health risks?
Etc etc?

Thanks
Devante.

He will most likely be micro counting calories everything he eats and also not working a full time job like the rest of us.
Genetics aside if I had 24/7 to spend on just training eating sleeping and sponsored by a nutrition company ill look pretty good too. Still its not much of a life to live this way imo.

I would do the diet around summer 8 weeks and chill during winter carrying more bf% and less calorie counting.

Health wise - low carbs diets or calorie restricting leads to health issues such as cardiovascular disease due to lack of fibre. Constipation.
personally I have kidney stones from years of dieting with keto diet imagine these low % bf guys

He will most likely be micro counting calories everything he eats and also not working a full time job like the rest of us.
Genetics aside if I had 24/7 to spend on just training eating sleeping and sponsored by a nutrition company ill look pretty good too. Still its not much of a life to live this way imo.

I would do the diet around summer 8 weeks and chill during winter carrying more bf% and less calorie counting.

Health wise - low carbs diets or calorie restricting leads to health issues such as cardiovascular disease due to lack of fibre. Constipation.
personally I have kidney stones from years of dieting with keto diet imagine these low % bf guys

Yeah thanks for your input Ceffo.

I was not serious about looking like that...

Just want a six pac! Damn it! :mad:

Oh well when someone finds the instant
cure let me know.. I'll buy it.

Devante.