• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
zatury8y.jpg

In all honesty his chest dwarfed his shoulders. His chest was almost "too big".

I wonder if his chest would've been just as big despite how he trained
I have a friend I used to work out with and you could literally see his chest explode no matter what he did, by the end of the workout he'd need a bra :D
It was freaky

freaky my ass, thats just chest donimant

i bet every excercise he uses his chest more than isolations, for example how some have crazy arms but little back, its cause they using their arms for that excercise instead of the back... mind muscle connection.

so if you or your buddy's chest explodes, its from a combo of posture (what we live and breath in position, every day, day after day);

and how we perform excercises.

which is why so many cannot stress enough the use of "correct form". otherwise you are training your muscles for an impalance. sometimes you need to back off the weight/ego, and just use hypertrophy to test yourself. add intensity yo, fuck the weight on the bar (sometimes)

I wonder if his chest would've been just as big despite how he trained
I have a friend I used to work out with and you could literally see his chest explode no matter what he did, by the end of the workout he'd need a bra :D
It was freaky

Arnold grew no matter what. He was huge at 16. Bigger than most guys after years if training. Yeah he was freaky.