• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
When is it too young, or.... is this 0ni during his bike riding heyday??
(Kid looks like he's got some roid bloat :eek:...bloody Russians)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfMqXoIHs0g&feature=related"]Giuliano Stroe - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
When is it too young, or.... is this 0ni during his bike riding heyday??
(Kid looks like he's got some roid bloat :eek:...bloody Russians)

Giuliano Stroe - YouTube

lol seen this kid before....I am all for getting kids into weight training but at least wait till they are 13-14 lol....this is to far...and yes I would say he would be on some sort of steroid....

Kids should be active. It helps them grow.

For strength building work things such as body weight training should be ample. Mama thug it with power and endurance work will do wonders.

If he's on the sauce....IMO it verges on child abuse.

Kids should be active. It helps them grow.

For strength building work things such as body weight training should be ample. Mama thug it with power and endurance work will do wonders.

If he's on the sauce....IMO it verges on child abuse.

Not verges...it is child abuse...

this fella chul soon is quite inspirational for me the fact that hes not the typical small asian stereotype and just overall physique i think is great

386623_244001615663012_100001595278571_651079_663750971_n.jpg

hes a year younger than me just turning 21 this year hes been lifting for around 6 years now, i just think its good cause he doesnt just base his training lifestyle around sculpting his body he also does 5/3/1 outcomes doing exceptionally strong lifts on deads benching or consistant squats

i thought he looked a bit younger than 21. Yeah he started out as a football player so it would have been squats/deads a lot. Hes doing a powerlifting comp in a few months.. hes hoping to have a 350 pound bench

When anything and everything goes wrong..........

Palumboism, Torn pecs, Gyno, Torn biceps, SEO in the delts and that huge lump in the belly button

Last edited: