• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Plain cottage cheese is boring...... what to add?

Careful, Zarkov, it's a law of nature that any post correcting spelling and grammar will have spelling and grammatical errors in it.
Zarkov said:
The English teacher in me wants to tear some of you apart sometimes!

For example, why do you only want to tear some of him apart? Why not all of him? And it's not good to end a sentence with an adverb.

So be careful, Zarky, be careful :p

On topic, I don't eat cottage cheese, it's boring. We make yoghurt instead, costs us about $1.50/kg. It's got less protein and more fat than cottage cheese, but the fat is burned off in workouts and for more protein I can just eat more :D

Last edited:
Do you use an EasiYo maker or something similar? It's been on a to-do list of mine for ages... a friend has Easiyo and highly recommended it. Would love to hear more about it!

For example, why do you only want to tear some of him apart? Why not all of him? And it's not good to end a sentence with an adverb.

So be careful, Zarky, be careful :p

Nice try Kyle my man but the pronoun "you" has two meanings.

And "sometimes" is an adverb of frequency so perfectly o.k.

How do you eat your cottage cheese?

Last night I added a small tin of tuna to the tub, just for convenience and to make it quicker.
I was pleasantly suplised that the whole thing ended up tasting like smooth tuna and went down easy.
Ate it in about half the time it took me to slam down a plain big tub, which gets kind of boring.

wow,,,
it really taste good!!!!

I mix in some "french onion soup" mixture.
Makes it taste just like a french onion soup dip, which i am a big fan of

Sweet chili sauce and use it as a dip.
Toatsed pita instead of crackers.

I have heard of people adding pineapple, but I can't even picture eating that.

I have it on toast, with a few slices of tomota and some salt and pepper. Yummy!

Yesterday I mixed half a tub of cottage cheese in with a mashed potato and sprinkled some italian herbs on top, it was pretty dammn good I reckon!