• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Plain cottage cheese is boring...... what to add?

I mix my c.c with yoghurt and muesli for breakfast.

Have been know to mix it with flavoured tuna too.

1. Add frozen berries + protein powder and blend. (must use blender to remove cheesy lumps!) Great desert.

2. Tobasco sauce and mix up. Use as dip or on toast, add to salad etc.

1 cup cottage cheese
teaspoon garlic
1 grated carrot
tablespoon fresh chopped coriander
dash of lime juice to preferred taste

Just mix it all up and eat. Yummo

i eat it plain, i didnt like the stuff at first but now i eat 250g every night before bed and i look forward to it also i rarely wake up hungry. the only thing i'll add sometimes is a scoop of protein powder

250g is quite a bit!! A tub is 500g right?

I usually eat 1/4 tub at a time although I have been known to eat 1/2 tub when hungry.

Where do people buy their cc from? I just go for Woolies "creamed cottage cheese" home brand - cheapest and the nutrition statistics are much the same as the more expensive dairy farmers home brand

I've never been able to buy c.c on special! It always costs me about $3.xx for a 500g tub and that's already buying home brand...

mines 4.19 a tub, so 2.10 a serve for me. its getting a bit dear but i dont think i have many options.

i use the coles brand and the homebrand one also
cheapest way to do it

the bulla one is more expensive but tastes nicer (you'll have to try it yourself)

watch out for the non lite one. it is loaded with saturated fat

Guys, if you cannot stomach CC gets some Calcium Cassein or Micellar Cassein powder for a slow releasing protein.

I have tried 3 different brands, and have found Bulla to have the most tastiest, that I don't need to add anything. But raisins or sultanas might work.