• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

pick up lines u have heard used on you

dafuq... i log in to find you all talking about the right way to talk about cock... hmm let me give it a go...

hey babe, want to come back to mine so i can destroy you with my behemoth cock?

LOL

I knew a guy in high school who regularly told girls, with absolute confidence and conviction, that he had a 4-inch penis.

And it seems they couldn't get enough of him.

Possibly because he didn't have enough penis to give.

I knew a guy in high school who regularly told girls, with absolute confidence and conviction, that he had a 4-inch penis.

Haha yeah I tell a chicks I lift weights to compensate for a small penis... :D.

Is that a ladder in your stockings or the stairway to heaven?

Tried it twice. First time I got to first base, but we were both hammered. 2nd time I got told to F-off (we were both stone sober)

Clearly the research shows these pickup lines have a 100% success rate when drunk.

Its because it was 4 inches off the ground :D

They would have assumed he was saying it as a joke and he actually was huge.. the logic would have been that no one who actually had one that size would gladly boast/brag about it..

One valentines day myself and a good friend (both single) researched every corny line we could find, and then went out for the night and used as many as we could.. was pretty amusing!

They would have assumed he was saying it as a joke and he actually was huge.. the logic would have been that no one who actually had one that size would gladly boast/brag about it..

One valentines day myself and a good friend (both single) researched every corny line we could find, and then went out for the night and used as many as we could.. was pretty amusing!

I dont comprehend. Girls dont need pickup lines other than lets go home.

l think a pick up line chicks could use that would work 100% of the time would be... "Hey, wanna fuck?" 99/100 it would work but for guys using the same line it would work 1/100...

l think a pick up line chicks could use that would work 100% of the time would be... "Hey, wanna fuck?" 99/100 it would work but for guys using the same line it would work 1/100...
Girls have used that one on me. Hasn't worked yet.

I don't know any of my male friends that 'do you want to fuck' would work on?? lol

Thats kinda gross damnit. And way too easy! Even the biggest manwhores I know enjoy a liiiittttttle bit of a challenge at least lol

I've had men say that to me, it's never worked but I do always laugh. You'd have to think, at some point, it must work for them if they keep on using it? lol

Law of averages my friend if it only worked 1/100 but you were trying 200 times a week it would probably be worth the effort.

As far as pickup lines go that old chestnut that gets em everytime....... Excuse me gorgeous you seem to have thrown up on yourself why don't you come back to my place and I will clean you up and get you some water.

That little white knight act will almost always have them gobbing you off before your even out of the taxi. Added bonus normally pack protective friends are happy to ditch a sloppy drunk who they have to babysit and will ruin their own night.

There is a 22 year old Greek boy who asks me out, every time I go to his fathers fruit and veg store - today he tried to convince me to let him take me out for dinner.
He is very cute, but smooth as hell. Like...."I can rock your world lady" kinda smooth, which usually amuses me no end, but I wasn't in the mood for it today lol

After I had already said something like "Oh thanks very much but no, you need to date girls closer to your own age, We would want different things out of life, I'm an old bag blah blah blah..."

He called after me "You should take a chance once in a while, age is just a number, I would definitely surprise you! And who's to say we're on different pages, maybe we're on the same page and you won't ever know!"

I stopped dead. Turned on my heel and walked back to that handsome young man. I looked up at him with my big brown eyes, smiled sweetly and very calmy said "Well let's see shall we? I want to fall in love, I want to build a life with someone and I'd like to spend months and months purposefully and intentionally trying to make a beautiful baby with the man I love. So you tell me, how many chapters behind me ARE you exactly???"

He looked at me, mouth agape, a bit stunned.

I laughed, patted his cheek and said "That's what I thought, we aint even reading the same book!"

And with that....Bella sauntered away, looking fucking hot in her yoga gear, with no makeup on and her hair a wind blown mess. lol

I am really going to be the old crazy cat lady who is officially forever alone lolol

jadedmuch/10