• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

pick up lines u have heard used on you

Its not that I'm ageist or anything. I think I'm just used to dating older guys? Older than me, I mean. A 28yo? Zomg! I'm 7 years older than him ffs...I joke about opening up the age catchment, but jeeeez....why the fuck is this a hurdle for me?

Thats what he says too lol

Actually his exact words were "Jo, age is a number, take a chance, I promise I'll surprise you"

Mwahahaha

Bella is a bit scared lol

Do it, what have you got to lose. If it doesn't work, it doesn't work. You can only los if you don't give it a go.

Hmmm its been over 6 months since I've been on a 'date' the thought makes me feel sick lolol

Ok, I'm going to harden the fck up & just go with it. Thanks gents! :p

Further to that, KFG will dust off some dating knowledge.... Everyone says to guys never go out with a loaded gun, same can be said for females if you're catching KFG's drift.

See this would make sense to me except for one small detail....women have MANY expendable bullets, not just one :(

Dating Bella will be like a game of russian roullette for this poor lad :D

I like chicks wearing animal print

You sly dog.

See this would make sense to me except for one small detail....women have MANY expendable bullets, not just one :(

Dating Bella will be like a game of russian roullette for this poor lad :D

Its still a fool proof idea though. This may or may not be the same for KFG as well althought he may have to tie a show lave around his well... you get the idea.... and if that fails he might need to Macgyver something up using a pop stick and shoe lace but that story is for another time.

Last edited:
That would be a tad obvious, about one rung below having a root me sign on your forehead :D

Zomg! I never said I was showing him! Lolol I go pantiless quite often thankyou & no one would ever know!

I hate the term 'root' so crass damnit!

Besides, I don't just have 'sex' with people. Never had a one night stand & don't plan to! Its a 'date' not an orgy gents! lol