• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Personal Trainer/ gym instructor part time jobs?

Sorry guys ,that was the funniest thing,
latins , latin it's a langauge.

mattias your be fine buddy , you should be able to find a job No probs my english qualifications were reconised,

You might have to grow spikey hair and dye it blond and get a fake spray on tan,oh and some really shiney trainers with airbubble things in them,to get a job in one off the big gyms .

The tan is no problem and I use army boots like Coleman but the hair stays off:cool:

/Mattias

By "big money" I meant "six figures," ie $100,000 and above. Very very few trainers make that simply from training. It's the ones managing other trainers or running educational courses or writing books who make that.

As always, the variation between the trainer or coach working at a gym getting $15,000 working part-time and the one working more than full-time getting $65,000 is mostly about competence and hard work.

Location and luck help, but if you're competent then your location can be less than ideal and you'll still do alright. Markos' PTC is hardly what I'd call central and convenient, and I know of a trainer making a living in a country village of less than 1,000, training people on a barbell in her tin shed garage. Whereas plenty of trainers go through central city gyms and curse the industry as impossible to survive in.