• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Peanut Butter

davidb0312

Hey gang, I often hear people talking (online) about NATURAL Peanut Butter.... I honestly thought it was all the same haha the closest thing to natural I've seen is an Organic Peanut butter at Woolies...is that the type people are referring to or is it something from a health food store? Thanks

yeah it is, if you checkout the ingredients in Kraft peanut butter it'd be like 85% peanuts, some sugar, oil etc. Woolies macro is 100% peanuts and nothing else i think

But wouldnt be proper organic. That said I used to buy it as it's 100% peanuts.

Now I get mine from a lady up the road :)

I get the sanitarium natural one as it's way cheaper than the macro brand at woolies. Occasionally, I'll get the natural one from Flannery's health food shop but it's too addictive :p

Also, have been ordering the flavoured Peanut Butter & Co ones from usafoods.com and they are awesome!

ive just finished the last bit of the USA reese's peanut butter, so dam good, but not for the wasteline :(

Ive tried the 100% natural pb's and yuk, so dry. might add some honey. was the sanitarium

Hey i either get the natural sanitarium one or the macro one from woolies but there has been the odd occasion where ive seen the bloke from the kingaroy peanut van at the markets and he makes an all natural peanut butter. Its about $10 for 800g but its worth it great tasting and local produce aswell.

Macro Almond spread and peanut butter from woolies is the best shit ive ever had! - eat a jar of almond spread and a jar of peanut butter a week.

Macro Almond spread and peanut butter from woolies is the best shit ive ever had! - eat a jar of almond spread and a jar of peanut butter a week.

Cheers joel...what are the bottles/jar called exactly...just macro PB or?? and are they in with the normal PBs or in the health food sections (i think thts where they r at coles)

might depend on the woolies, but i've found the almond and the likes in the health section (along with peanut ones) and only the peanut ones with the peanut butter.

Cheers joel...what are the bottles/jar called exactly...just macro PB or?? and are they in with the normal PBs or in the health food sections (i think thts where they r at coles)

Its called Macro and has organic on it - the pb is just with all the other pb's..the almond spread is in the health food section

Do you guys who eat bulk PB buy the proper variety (peanuts with peanut oil) or the mass produced glop variety (peanuts with vegetable oil)? Any health benefits of forgoing proper and going homebrand?

Cant beat Costco Peanut butter, about $7 for 1kg jars or they may even be 1.5kg, cheap as and nice tasting....