• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

PA raw Nationals - Melbourne

Interesting to note that out of 44 three lift competitors there was only 1 bomb and of the 10 bench only competitors there were no bombs.

I think there's something in that for all of us...don't you!

In the first two rounds of squat for the 105kg and higher, there was no fail at all. Then strong_enough? failed his 3rd squat and it all went down hill from there, as the judges said. :p

Maybe it's harder to bomb raw?

Great to see that Leigh Wisbey is back lifting again.

It was awesome seeing Leigh Wisby lift.....heard so many awesome stories about that guy. Apparently Leigh squatted 375 single ply old school suit back in the day?

Spiros spotted a few of his lifts.

He was "The Man" back in the day, trained a few times with Adam Coe at Tarzan & Jane

Matt's 690 @93 was the best wilks of the day

he won the juniors, couldn't take out the open best lifter that DJ won because of not being in PA for 6 months prior

but let's still congratulate matt

next year the double will be official

I realised I haven't missed a squat in the sense of failing to lift the weight in comp or training since April 2008. I'm not trying hard enough.

Thats such a testament to both you and the sheiko style programming SP. Magic. After reading this i realised im the same. Obviously no where near your weight numbers and admittedly lots of reds for technicalitlies but 2 years ago you wisely introduced me to Dave and sheiko and i wrote to him that my PR squat was 180kg. I havent physically failed a comp squat since and hit 245 this month! Sheiko power!

Matt's 690 @93 was the best wilks of the day

he won the juniors, couldn't take out the open best lifter that DJ won because of not being in PA for 6 months prior

but let's still congratulate matt

next year the double will be official

Matt def was best on the day! awesoem lifting!!! DJ was third on Wilks (including Matt) as I managed to squeeze inbetween with a 431 (matt 435 and DJ 426).

Thanks for your help on the day to Minh withthe racks, worked out fine (except for my pathetic bnech effort ;-)

Cant wait to rip up conventional deads again and go toe to toe with big Matt