• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

P90X3 Excel tracker

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
A few key advantages:

• Allows you to track every exercise in the base set - even time spent in your ideal cardio zone (assuming you have a HR monitor)!
  • Tracks weight, body fat, measurements, etc. so you can see your progress over time via weekly check-ins
  • Allows you to see at a glance your improvement week-to-week
  • For fun you can see how many cumulative push-ups, pull-ups and raw total pounds you have moved as you progress through :)
A few key disadvantages

• If all you need is a digital version of the worksheets, this is maybe too complex (though you can easily ignore the bells and whistles)
  • So far I have only set this up for the Classic program. Those on Lean, Mass, or Doubles can still use the tracker but the scheduling will be broken
  • Not set up to track the "extra" exercises in the bigger kits (Complex Upper/Lower, Ab Ripper, etc.)
  • I have had to password protect the spreadsheet to prevent editing. The last time I did this some dink started selling my hard work for profit with a few modifications. I am happy to share with anyone who wishes to make improvements though - PM or email me!
Without further ado, here's the P90X3 Tracker!

Tracking HR, time cals, etc

Love the program. Love the layout and the ease of use. I would love an area to add Heart Rate, calories, Avg. Heart Rate, Max Heart Rate and Time in Zone. Any chance of adding this?

Thanks for the download and excellent work!

Regards,
Ole

A few key advantages:

• Allows you to track every exercise in the base set - even time spent in your ideal cardio zone (assuming you have a HR monitor)!
  • Tracks weight, body fat, measurements, etc. so you can see your progress over time via weekly check-ins
  • Allows you to see at a glance your improvement week-to-week
  • For fun you can see how many cumulative push-ups, pull-ups and raw total pounds you have moved as you progress through :)
A few key disadvantages

• If all you need is a digital version of the worksheets, this is maybe too complex (though you can easily ignore the bells and whistles)
  • So far I have only set this up for the Classic program. Those on Lean, Mass, or Doubles can still use the tracker but the scheduling will be broken
  • Not set up to track the "extra" exercises in the bigger kits (Complex Upper/Lower, Ab Ripper, etc.)
  • I have had to password protect the spreadsheet to prevent editing. The last time I did this some dink started selling my hard work for profit with a few modifications. I am happy to share with anyone who wishes to make improvements though - PM or email me!
Without further ado, here's the P90X3 Tracker!