• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
i dont like that sort of talk either.lol.it just seems to me that you are downgrading people who train hard enough to put themselves into a position to even win in the first place.

I think we have somewhat the same mindset on winning we just have a different target and idea of what the end goal should be....that is ok though...

yeah, and so what. you think there are not people who have competed in pa that took drugs years ago.

Yep! Or who are currently taking drugs lol....

Non-tested, tested, whatever it may be...there will always be drugs in every fed....

Believe me the testing is totally selective....at $900-$1000 a test no fed could afford to make it a totally even playing ground....plus to add to that the drugs people simply stop taking before competing....

so when u get to nationals,then theres a junior and master division?

It's like trying to talk to a brick wall.

Please go back and read my posts.

All the info is there.

I'm curious as to your best comp lifts though, as we are in the same class.

due to how i talk?the fact that changing divisions and downgrading achievements would annoy someone like me who has trained to the best of my albeit limited ability to even put myself into a position to even win a "watered down" category.

do the same,then come back and talk shit.

sticky i think my squat would gives yours a go as you dont walk yours out and you wrap your knees..of course id have to train for quite a while in that particular format.the bench and deadlift.nah im not there.

i havent taken steroids either.

due to how i talk?the fact that changing divisions and downgrading achievements would annoy someone like me who has trained to the best of my albeit limited ability to even put myself into a position to even win a "watered down" category.

do the same,then come back and talk shit.

You are a fairly confident guy when it comes to lifting - reading some of your posts etc

I am simply asking for and also [MENTION=4221]Sticky[/MENTION] ; is for your comp lifts....because we are interested....

Its not that hard mate...if your not comfortable advising us of your lifts that is ok....just say so...

I am not questioning your goals, what you have done, your passion etc...

You are a fairly confident guy when it comes to lifting - reading some of your posts etc

I am simply asking for and also @Sticky ; is for your comp lifts....because we are interested....

Its not that hard mate...if your not comfortable advising us of your lifts that is ok....just say so...

I am not questioning your goals, what you have done, your passion etc...

i defend my position.its offensive that someone who hasnt achieved my "watered down wins" or has my limited talent can talk and dictate to me about things that he himself cannot do.im actually very quiet and modest in real life.if you didnt know any better,you wouldnt even know i powerlift or that i have been (luckily) picked for australia.

Last edited:
i defend my position.its offensive that someone who hasnt achieved my "watered down wins" or has my limited talent can talk and dictate to me about things that he himself cannot do.im actually very quiet and modest in real life.if you didnt know any better,you would even know i powerlift or that i have been (luckily) picked for australia.

I am sorry my friend but you are totally taking what I am saying out of context - if you feel I am trying to downgrade, or giving you a reason to defend your position in regards to training and powerlifting then I am sorry.

I was simply asking for your comp lifts due to interest.

I am sorry you have taken this as a dig, or a reason for you to have to defend your lifting....

I am sorry my friend but you are totally taking what I am saying out of context - if you feel I am trying to downgrade, or giving you a reason to defend your position in regards to training and powerlifting then I am sorry.

I was simply asking for your comp lifts due to interest.

I am sorry you have taken this as a dig, or a reason for you to have to defend your lifting....

its ok and i was more referring to sparta.i think you are alright actually.i think most of the people here are.i just dont agree with everything that is said.