• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

overhead press forum bests

Even 100kg would be fine when convenient,.

I get about two-thirds of my bench, but you may get less as you have much greater bench skill.

I am going to put Wilks scores up for military press and push press.

Have asked a sponsor if interested in prize for both lifts at end of 2014, with forum members to post proof by end of year.

If not, just bragging rights.

Tried Sinclair scores, but our lifts too close, something wrong.

there are no comps for such lifts, but sounds like a lot of forum members like lifts, so why not have a bit of fun amongst us.

Only problem is people will need to be honest with bodyweights, but besides that, should be a good way to get forum members involved in something outside powerlifts.

I hope moderators are ok with this.

Are forum members ok with the two lifts -military press and push press. One you can use your legs, other you cannot. Both pretty much basic movements that quite a few of us do.

Last edited:
can forum members indicate whether they are likely to post a military press and/or push press for 2014 comp. all you need to do is post a clip of lifts by end of 2014, so you have 12 months to have a go.

A show of hands will determine whether sponsor will offer prizes for end .

I will be first to indicate I will compete, albeit I have absolutely no chance of wining. Hopefully most of us will have a go, men and women.

Yeah ill be in for this.. Love presses and would like to target at least 90kg press next year (best so far 70x2). I'm a fat bugger so my score will be crap but a bit of fun regardless :)

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Thanks guys, names added to opening post.

Sponsor interested in comp, just wants to see names.

Remember, you can go in both comps, military press and push press, and have many goes throughout 2014.

early betting has Oni and Ink equal favourites. Ink man to beat, while word out is that Oni is on the improve.

other big pressers yet to play their cards, vonfram, rugby and bazza.

shrek you in?

Last edited: