• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

overhead press forum bests

Ive done 80kg strict at 81kg. However have been overcoming a shoulder impingement for a while so strength has dropped off.

I'll see what i can do strict and pushpress on tape at the moment and upload

How do you guys find military press carryover into push press
I will aim to put up an 80kg mp this year... Maybe I would have 90 push press

How do you guys find military press carryover into push press
I will aim to put up an 80kg mp this year... Maybe I would have 90 push press

I got 75 strict press, 90 push press, my coach had 75 strict snd push pressed 95, you may have more than you think

Will BN be awarding prizes to ink and stonelifter winning military press and push press comps? They won 2014 events.

Not their fault that no one went in comp after they posted their lifts.

I'm spewing I got hurt and didn't press much for the last 6 months...are you running a 2015 comp Spartacus?

thanks Dicko, not sure anyone was interested.

Yes, let have us a 2015 comp. What do you suggest, military, or push press, or both

I'm interested in giving both Push and Strict a go this year. On the road back to recovery so I don't think it'll be long and I can put up a vid to get the ball rolling.

excellent, we will have both.

Maybe best to give people option of lift from rack or floor, but if tie, we can give advantage to guy who lifts from floor.

I will post one soon, albeit only around 80kg.

After a shithouse second half of 2014 lifting wise I'm planning on giving it a big crack this year. Overheads will be a big part of it. My knees may even be good enough to get back into push pressing.