• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Origin

Qld's got more to play for this time, less distractions, Thurstons not injured (as far as we know). "Blooding" two second rowers in the toughest team game on earth, bet Bird and Gallen try to unsettle them.

NSW lose a bit with Hayne, Ferguson and Tamou out. Hard to pick but I'm leaning towards Qld.

NSW replacements in Merritt andWoods probably should've been there in the first game anyway. Dugan more that likely would've been there too had he not been a bad little boy and Hayne to the wing so it's probably the team that should've been licked for game number one other than Hayne not being there.

Gonna be good game.

Don't expect too many big hits on Wednesday night, the turf at Suncorp Stadium took a pounding during last night's Wobblies v Lions match, they're worried about it not recovering in time.

Brisbane CBD this morning, a sea of Maroon. A lot more Blue jerseys this morning too - I might have accidently bumped into one or two :rolleyes:. (Had to push one away with my fist in his sternum after he walked up on me :cool:)Me bad.

I think the 'Toads will be fired up. I fear an ambush in the first 10-15 minutes.
Gonna be good.

Track should be dry, it hasn't rained here at least since Friday, so hopefully that'll allow the "fleet of foot" to run and the "heavy hitters" to hit allowing for a crowd pleasing game.

@Shrek; if Paul Gallen gives away a penalty and your betting on Qld Tom Waterhouse will give you your money back. Get On It!

Yeah. I'm not betting on this match. I think QLD will win so i'll just watch.

Head Kunce

NSW knew this was coming, but QLD still bent the line every hit up. Unless NSW are playing rope-a-dope (to tire QLD) it doesn't look good for NSW.

The strip that lead to the first try was bullshit. FM.
Should've been NSW penalty.

Head Kunce

First hit up Myles made he must have been listening for footsteps - tiptoeing around. NSW picked him up and Gallen gave him little headbutts on the ground.