• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Order from bodybuilding.com

Super saver is the cheapest.
7-14 business days, will be closer to the 14 business day mark which is 3 weeks.
It's like $45 ordering thru them, can get them locally off eBay for $60 and you'll have them in less than a week

yeah.. thanks for your sugestion bro
but is the supps that are in ebay are 100% genuine?
thanks

I've never got any fakes... If you're really paranoid about it, get it from the seller with the most positive feedback

yeah.. thanks for your sugestion bro
but is the supps that are in ebay are 100% genuine?
thanks
Of course they are if they are sealed. You also get buyer protection by using PayPal.
Only ever had one problem but I got my money back.

I wouldnt buy from bb.com - it is on the customs flagged list so even if its ok to come through more than likely they will stop it to have a look...as [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; said there are plenty of stronger fat burners on the Aussie market - just need to know where to look - if you were ordering from overseas I have heard people have had great success with Nutraplanet

No problem ordering stuff from Nutraplanet in the past, shipping is usually around the 2 week mark.