• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Order from bodybuilding.com

T

trytocut

hi guys,have any of you bought from bodybuilding.com to ship into australia ?
which delivery method are you using ?
will the custom seize my fat burner ? (there is no banned substance)
thank you

Ordered heaps direct and via a forwarding company. No probs, used to get the fastest/most expensive method and it's about a week. The slowest/cheapest takes 3-4 weeks usually

Even American eBay can be alright. But at the moment, locally will probably be cheaper than US with fast freight

Don NOT choose the cheapest shipping option. Ironically the middle of the three options is often cheaper than the slowest and offers good tracking and delivery in about a week. Your fat burners will be fine - even some that technically shouldn't be available here will ship. Bear in mind that BB.com customer service staff are brain dead trauma victims sourced from Mexican hospitals.

yeah bro,thanks for all of your replies
will the cheapest delivery method of bodybuilding.com takes more than 2weeks? thanks

yes. 4+ weeks no tracking.

Actually I have had things arrive in less but usually they take the full time-frame quoted.

Seriously don't bother.
Nothing special about Hypershred anway.

Last edited:
is there any possibilities if i use the super saver shipping method,the item will come within 14days?

Is that the cheapest or is economy? If it's the cheapest I'd say you have a 1 in 10 chance of getting it within the 28 days or whatever they say.

Last edited: