• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

One week at PTC

Thanks for sharing Hyjak. Are you in it? :)

The bench presses with added resistance band looks crazy!

wow. i really should work on my power cleans

Very inspiring......i have 24 hour access to my gym...perhaps i should break in now & go crazy!

Nice vid guys.

This makes me want to train in a place like that. The emphasis on strength is awesome!

i agree ptc inspires me to open my own gym like it, i think it would be a niche market

Good stuff, I especially liked the two-man deadlift :D

Last night Kelly missed a 130kg front squat, so he dumps the bar on the ground. The same dynamic duo, Nicky and Dim, powercleaned 130kg together and placed the bar back in the rack lol

They reckon they have 150kg in them

They are the same, weight and height, with near identical strength levels, makes it easier.

Look for a squat and overhead press soon lol

looks impressive, but i found the sticking up of the finger a little disconcerting. That video makes me want to squat right now!

When Max was initially filming us, we really had no idea what he was doing. By the time we did, he had stacks of footage, mostly of us telling him to **** off lol

No fingers at PTC usually, only in Max's direction when he's being cheeky

Remember, the footage on here wasnt posed for or set up, he couldve left it out, but decided not too. His video.

Now go squat.

With a name like Beertank I wouldn't think a few middle fingers would worry you. haha

not as strong as some of the other guys lol.

i love the deadlift section at the end, those guys are pulling over 200kg's!
200kg deadlift shouldn't be too far away, I have never deadlifted before and on my 2nd night of deadlifts, I did 5x15 reps on 100kg.

Like Fadi said, Adrenaline does some crazy things, aim super high, even if you don't succeed, you will surpass all expectiations.

Thats Kelly, his PB is 230kg @ 85kg, he just missed a 240kg on the lockout by 2cm.

Tonight Max deadlifted 180kg @ 68kg and 17yo

Nicky deadlifted 185kg @ 71kg.

Alen deadlifted 200kg x 3 @ 89kg

The record for 200kg is 11 reps, the most weight deadlifted 100% raw is 265kg, although my brother deadlifted 300kg @ 100kg with a belt when he was competing years ago.

I have 5 girls that deadlift over 125kg.

Thats Kelly, his PB is 230kg @ 85kg, he just missed a 240kg on the lockout by 2cm.

Tonight Max deadlifted 180kg @ 68kg and 17yo

Nicky deadlifted 185kg @ 71kg.

Alen deadlifted 200kg x 3 @ 89kg

The record for 200kg is 11 reps, the most weight deadlifted 100% raw is 265kg, although my brother deadlifted 300kg @ 100kg with a belt when he was competing years ago.

I have 5 girls that deadlift over 125kg.

i feel so worthless lol

I've got some good work ahead of me. My best dead is 132.5 100% raw @ 66kg. Part of that good work is eating, part is sleeping, part is training. Onwards & upwards