• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Oly Lifting

macca

For those that are interested, One HD is showing Oly lifting at 7pm eastern time tonight. I think it's the womens 68kg, not 100 on it though.

Hopefully they will show some of the men's heavier divsions aswell. Any new's on aussie's competing?

Those women will still be outlifting almost all on here save fadi!
Posted via Mobile Device

If your tv doesn't have the digital set top box you won't receive digital channels regardless of how new it is

It has a built in HD tuner, and I receive 1-2 HD channels. My main problem is I don't have an antennae on the roof.

Just checked out a bit of the women's lifting. Vivien Lee has got some pretty solid delts!

what was with the aussie lifter? (not vivien)

she had teary eyes after her first attempt cos she failed it, whatever happened to mental toughness? that was pretty weak if you ask me, but hey, cutting 4kg has that effect on you.

also, if someone could keep updating this thread on when weightlifting is on TV, it'd be much appreciated! especially mens weighlifting! cheers in advance.

also, if someone could keep updating this thread on when weightlifting is on TV, it'd be much appreciated! especially mens weighlifting! cheers in advance.

Yeah does anyone have any details on the schedule for next week/fortnight (however long the ol lasts)? I've searched but couldn't find it.

Man, I love Oly lifting!! Saw some weightlifting comps broadcasted in Honk Kong while on holidays and those hooked since then! Those chinese lifters are beasts!!

Get Foxtel you tight asses lol

Mens 56kg class at 11.55pm tonight

Six dedicated channels, no f u c k i n g swimming interruptions

I watched all the World Championships from Turkey last week on Foxtel, the CG will be a let down after that unfortunately, but of course I'll watch it all.