• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Oly Lifting

Watching it now.

Anyway to tell apart from randomly tuning into One? Their website doesn't seem to have anything about what sport is actually on.

ahh it was great while it lasted, the Sri Lankan had balls! Missed his first attempt, then went up in weight for his second, missed that. Third attempt he got it, to take the Silver at that time!!! Then a Malay came out and took out gold, the Sri Lankan finished with Bronze.

This rising bar rule is very good, i like it!

I had no idea Malaysians were good at oly lifting, end of this year I'm gonna go look for a oly lifting gym closeby :p (I go to Malaysia every alternate year, this year is my year!)

mmm i just leave the TV on in mute, if anyone has a schedule that'd be ideal, however i think they just show flashes of it whenever they feel like it...

Not to put a dampner on it, but this is like watching gym lifts compared to the Worlds, its actually quite boring, Max hasnt watched a second of it.

the Commonwealth is soooooooooooo far behind Europe and China.

The Gold in the 62kg mens class took a lift of 174kg, 18kg more than the CG.

156kg would have you in 12th spot at the Worlds.

Its a pity you guys couldnt watch it. Still any lifting is better than no lifting, its just that its like watching the A League soccer compared to the EPL

As far as Malaysians being good at weightlifting, 36 lifters qualified for the 62kg class at the Worlds, no Malaysians on that list.

Agreed without china to dominate it gives other people a chance though :p
Posted via Mobile Device

Do you watch lots of second grade rugby, football, soccer Christian.

Same rules apply there. Without the best, those that arent very good get a chance to shine at a lower level.

53 spectators watching Australia at the netball, thats lower than club level.

Unfortunately, the CG are close to becoming irrelevant.

Eliminating the best in the World does nothing to enhance spectator appeal. Foxtel have provided the 6 channels free to subscribers.

Do you watch lots of second grade rugby, football, soccer Christian.

Same rules apply there. Without the best, those that arent very good get a chance to shine at a lower level.

I watch about 2 nrl games a year if that LOL.

I didnt even watch DA when it was on tv.

If I won a CG Gold medal, I would melt it into a necklace or similar, assuming they use real Ggld and not gold plated sh1t. hahahahahah

Then it belongs in the trash can.

Winning an Australian title would have greater significance.