• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Official 2012 Body Transformation Contest - Rule and information

Please someone enter to get to 20 entrants :D

How many judges btw and who? Shrek, Admin, MaxB? 1 or 2 more?

Call it whatever you want man, it doesn't really matter.

Lets call it natural, if people wanna lie and say they are natty when they are not for a voucher and some internet cred then that's pretty pathetic.

I agree. My point is, if we don't even CALL it natural, then some people might take that as an open invitation to use.

My point is I want it to be made clear that this should be a natural comp.

Im in - and thats saying something.

Be prepared for the amazing transformation of a 43 year old 70kg behemoth into a 44 year old 70kg behemoth next year. But seriously this is excellent motivation thanks for putting the comp together and I will definitely be busting things to make a decent transformation.

thanks sumo, that makes 20.

Once again thanks THE HULK for your generous prizes.

Admin when will the pics thread be up, i took my pics 2 weeks ago.

btw pistachio, what if someone did use gear at some stage, but doesn't use it next year? Are they still allowed in?

Be prepared for the amazing transformation of a 43 year old 70kg behemoth into a 44 year old 70kg behemoth next year.

i lol'd :D

btw pistachio, what if someone did use gear at some stage, but doesn't use it next year? Are they still allowed in?

fine IMO, this is a TRANSFORMATION, not who's body is the best. So any gains made from juice in the past will be present in both sets of photos.

As long as the transformation is made naturally, its all good

im putting back my bulk weight atm.. can i take a pic in jan 1st when im fat? hows this work :confused:

Take pics now, take pics in a year. We aren't playing for sheep stations here, its just to see who changes the most in a year.

I would really hope people don't deliberately take bad photos then good photos next year. The point of this is to keep us motivated over the year, not to beat everyone through trick photography.

Take pics now, take pics in a year. We aren't playing for sheep stations here, its just to see who changes the most in a year.

I would really hope people don't deliberately take bad photos then good photos next year. The point of this is to keep us motivated over the year, not to beat everyone through trick photography.

*Puts away fish eye lens*

I wish this started 2 months ago when I was in even worse shape, but what the hell, i'd like to give it a go!! Count me in

thanks sumo, that makes 20.

Once again thanks THE HULK for your generous prizes.

Admin when will the pics thread be up, i took my pics 2 weeks ago.

it will be up shortly , just doing some chasing up of things with some other interested parties ,

Entry

Hello,
I would like to enter also. I am all for motivation.

Can we have a special award for skinniest calves?

Pistachio, forget "natural" comps. You can't police it so don't worry about it.

The comp should be about doing the best you can and if you achieve that then you are a winner regardless.

Pistachio, forget "natural" comps. You can't police it so don't worry about it.

The comp should be about doing the best you can and if you achieve that then you are a winner regardless.

Argh, you are missing the point. It is not about policing it. I know we can't police it.

I just want it to be a level playing field. And I'm not the only one either. Why can't we just call it a natural comp? If people choose to cheat, well, we can't stop them, but its pretty sad as many people have already mentioned.

Can we at least just have a poll and vote on it? Again, I KNOW WE CAN'T POLICE IT, that isn't the point.

There will be much less interest in this in this year and future years if people are going to get beaten by people running cycles during the year.

Maybe its just me, but I don't consider gains or losses made my cycles particularly motivating (actually they demotivate me, seeing how quickly people can change on juice). While the end product is usually pretty admirable, and I acknowledge that hard work is still required, it is very demotivating seeing people make these amazing transformations on juice when you've worked your ass off all year dieting/training etc for less reward.

Maybe I should just juice it next year then :rolleyes:

People lie, it's human nature and it's also a public forum so people won't disclose anyway.
Go ahead juice up, you can just deny it if questioned and you may still win either way.

They don't have to disclose if they are using, just don't enter....

But I can see we aren't getting anywhere here.

So no poll then?

Pistachio.
Look on the bright side, if we end up doing beaus idea you'll atleast win something haha. Clearly joking btw.