• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Official 2012 Body Transformation Contest - Rule and information

Pistachio, don't worry about cheating or not. We can't police it so just forget it.
It's it cheating, it's a different way to attain goals.

It's it cheating, it's a different way to attain goals.

Yes, a quicker and easier way.... that's not to say that hard work is not still require, just that you get more reward for that hard work. Is it cheating if you use gear to get a good body? No. Is it cheating if you use gear in a contest where everybody else isn't? Yes.

But yes, you are right, we can't police it.

What I am saying is that we should call it a natural comp. If you want to use gear next year, don't enter.

If anybody feels that desperate for that little bit of glory, or for the prizes, that they will enter into a natural comp and use gear, well, it'll be a hollow victory for them and a pretty embarrassing defeat if they still lose.

Why can't we call it a natural comp? Sure we can't police it, but can't we just politely ask our fellow forum members who choose to juice not to enter?

Again, no hate against steroid users. But you can't deny they speed up progress, recovery etc (they don't call them performance enhancing drugs for nothing...). So in the context of this contest, they should not be allowed.

What do you think?

Great, I'm in guys, I havnen't lost shit all fat since my last update of pics months ago so this will be a great way to keep me honest and make 2012 a proper performance year for me.

@HULK: Mate, that's friken awesome of you guys!
This is gonna be a great contest, I wish all who enter the best of luck.

Im in, might keep me motivated, maybe one before photo should be holding the current front page of your local newspaper just so you know its a current photo, as for judging a panel seems prob the best idea

Where are we putting the pics for the 2012 contest?? Or is that TBA

Will be in another thread, say "Official 2012 Body Transformation Contest - Entries". I'll post it up soonish, or if Admin wants to make it more official, he can post it up.

Just to be clear, there must be at least one photo of front, back, and legs. Can be flexed/unflexed, decent sized (no thumbnail sized photos please). No abuse of lighting conditions.

Whatever lighting / surrounds you use, and whether you take flexed/unflexed pics, comparison pics at year end must be taken in identical conditions.

Ok, by my count we have 19 possible entrants so far:

- pistachio
- The Hulk
- LMD1234
- Gunner
- oldcorollas
- KungFooGoo
- MikeW
- deep
- TrentZor
- Alpha Moth
- Steve
- Rambodian
- ride29er
- jchen
- GTiRolla
- unibum
- Semillon
- The Crow

Nice work people, a couple more and we'll hit Hulk's 20 entrants.

Now, can there please be a decision on my point below regarding natural/juiced. Again, I am aware we can't police it, so can we just at least CALL it a natural comp and ask people who are planning on (or currently) juicing NOT TO ENTER.

Yes, a quicker and easier way.... that's not to say that hard work is not still required, just that you get more reward for that hard work. Is it cheating if you use gear to get a good body? No. Is it cheating if you use gear in a contest where everybody else isn't? Yes.

But yes, you are right, we can't police it.

What I am saying is that we should call it a natural comp. If you want to use gear next year, don't enter.

If anybody feels that desperate for that little bit of glory, or for the prizes, that they will enter into a natural comp and use gear, well, it'll be a hollow victory for them and a pretty embarrassing defeat if they still lose.

Why can't we call it a natural comp? Sure we can't police it, but can't we just politely ask our fellow forum members who choose to juice not to enter?

Again, no hate against steroid users. But you can't deny they speed up progress, recovery etc (they don't call them performance enhancing drugs for nothing...). So in the context of this contest, they should not be allowed.

What do you think?

Nice work people, a couple more and we'll hit Hulk's 20 entrants.

Now, can there please be a decision on my point below regarding natural/juiced. Again, I am aware we can't police it, so can we just at least CALL it a natural comp and ask people who are planning on (or currently) juicing NOT TO ENTER.

Call it whatever you want man, it doesn't really matter.

Lets call it natural, if people wanna lie and say they are natty when they are not for a voucher and some internet cred then that's pretty pathetic.