• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Oatmass:Do Not Leave Home Without It!

I use those ones Pump. I must say i am very impressed with taste, texture and value, oh and they are very handy.

get some today

I use those ones Pump. I must say i am very impressed with taste, texture and value, oh and they are very handy.

get some today

Thanks for the quick reply Shrek, they mix well with a WPC and milk?

P.S - Would you know where I can get the nutrition table from? I cant find it on the website...

Last edited:
Thanks for the quick reply Shrek, they mix well with a WPC and milk?

P.S - Would you know where I can get the nutrition table from? I cant find it on the website...

Same nutrition values. Its just oats but in powdered form

I did. It's somewhere in the bag. I didnt realise there was a scoop til i reached half way through the bag.

lol, do you guys keep your superfine oats in the original bag or put it in buckets? i have no spare buckets and the bag isn't one of those you can seal back up after opening. would this affect it in anyway, or should i find somewhere to buy a spare bucket?

Got my 10kg bag today, woo :)

I put my protein in a bucket as it is just easier to get at rather then a resealable bag all the time.

I think I will buy another bucket (bigger one haha) for the oats, but you can just fold the top of the bag over a few times and peg it, always worked fine for me.

Soooo I must say that these superfine oats and chocolate WPC go awesome together, chocolate oats :cool:

What is a good mix ratio for oats:protein for people that have been using it a while, pre and post workout mainly?