• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
They need to be used when you're feeling 100%, when i took them feeling 8/10 they did fuck all except make me super anxious.

I've got Ritalin. But I tend not to use it. Gives me jitters and anxiety. It's good stuff for concentration and all I just prefer other stuff. Ritalin is pretty intense even for me @ 10mg a day.

Today I had exams, I took 1500mg of Alcar and 20mg of sepherine. Before my second one and 200mg Modafinil in the morning. Bang on target concentration was fantastic got heaps done!

Modafinil won't provide energy, that's your mind playing tricks on you, it simply reduces the signal/noise ratio in the brain. And it will quickly fall off in potency with regular use, keep use 4 days apart and don't RELY on it, fucked with my head when i used it when i wasn't 100% and used it to bring myself back up to 100%.

I've spent 17 hours without moving on various mod drugs and they do work, but only if you're 100%, in my opinion and experience.

If you're going to try shit like this go with ritalin/dexamphetamine and have some valium on hand for nasty comedowns if you're susceptible.

Modafinil won't provide energy, that's your mind playing tricks on you, it simply reduces the signal/noise ratio in the brain. And it will quickly fall off in potency with regular use, keep use 4 days apart and don't RELY on it, fucked with my head when i used it when i wasn't 100% and used it to bring myself back up to 100%.

I've spent 17 hours without moving on various mod drugs and they do work, but only if you're 100%, in my opinion and experience.

If you're going to try shit like this go with ritalin/dexamphetamine and have some valium on hand for nasty comedowns if you're susceptible.

signal to noise ratio? lol, no its a histamine, and histamine is one of the neurotransmitters involved in wafefullness.

and the stuff after that is just pure insanity... harsh but come back to reality

I've got Ritalin. But I tend not to use it. Gives me jitters and anxiety. It's good stuff for concentration and all I just prefer other stuff. Ritalin is pretty intense even for me @ 10mg a day.

Today I had exams, I took 1500mg of Alcar and 20mg of sepherine. Before my second one and 200mg Modafinil in the morning. Bang on target concentration was fantastic got heaps done!

but what other procedures? did you get good sleep? not too much caffeine...

most important is REM sleep leading upto exams, where we store short term to long term memory and really process what we've been doing, work shit out etc etc. looking after your circadium rhythm does wonders for studying. (avoid staying up all night cramming and running on less sleep!)

Nothing beats the feeling of waking up in the morning after an eventful night's worth of dreamy sleep! Thank you 540mg ZMA + 3mg Melatonin + 1g Magnolia Bark (Restoracalm)

What has been your anecdotal findings of using nootropics as a preworkout? For me, piracetam is a good go-to resource when combining my stim preworkout (eg Craze). The two synergise really well together and my focus is on point throughout the whole session. It also alleviates the crash somewhat too.

Pramiracetam I have less success with, only because if I eat too much of it there is a very noticeable anxiety rebound which is not very helpful at all. Noopept I have yet to try however am willing to bet it will work wonders.

but what other procedures? did you get good sleep? not too much caffeine...

most important is REM sleep leading upto exams, where we store short term to long term memory and really process what we've been doing, work shit out etc etc. looking after your circadium rhythm does wonders for studying. (avoid staying up all night cramming and running on less sleep!)

No caffeine whatsoever. After starting on nootropics I never have caffeine.
I get 9-10 hours of sleep a night, doctor says my REM is fine around 4 hours worth a night.
I usually take Melatonin before bed, which is perfect to get me to sleep.

I'm not much of a studier, I tend to walk in with little preparation and do quite well.

Nothing beats the feeling of waking up in the morning after an eventful night's worth of dreamy sleep! Thank you 540mg ZMA + 3mg Melatonin + 1g Magnolia Bark (Restoracalm)

Definitely something to try. I'll get some ZMA for Christmas I reckon!

What would you guys use for a party stack when not drinking?

Kids are at Grandmas the next two weekends, but I'm also cutting so need to watch my caloric intake.

Thinking my standard 200mg L-Theanine, strong coffee and 20mg of Noopept, anything else readily available that would get me into party mode? :D

What has been your anecdotal findings of using nootropics as a preworkout? For me, piracetam is a good go-to resource when combining my stim preworkout (eg Craze). The two synergise really well together and my focus is on point throughout the whole session. It also alleviates the crash somewhat too.

Pramiracetam I have less success with, only because if I eat too much of it there is a very noticeable anxiety rebound which is not very helpful at all. Noopept I have yet to try however am willing to bet it will work wonders.

I think a lot of nootropics in normal dosages are probably not as effective as PREWORKOUT stimulants. However I've used sepherine with success. I usually can take noopept before a workout and go for quite sometime. I'm yet to try Piracetam but that concentration would be awesome. There's a few more I'll probably try around Christmas.

Agreed. Mind is very alert and clear, everything seems very attainable. Multi tasking is easier. Work ethic and concentration is improved. It's pretty much a bit of a cognitive all rounder. It can take 4-10 days before you start noticing stuff, but once you do, it just gets better and better!

I wonder why you got to take it continuously for a couple of days before you start noticing anything? Have you tried going for the attack dose, which is about twice/thrice the normal amount? That would certainly get your attention, much like a bikini wardrobe malfunction at the beach.

I wonder why you got to take it continuously for a couple of days before you start noticing anything? Have you tried going for the attack dose, which is about twice/thrice the normal amount? That would certainly get your attention, much like a bikini wardrobe malfunction at the beach.

Not sure about the scientific explanation. But it seems to work that way.
I haven't tried an attack dose but have seen some people using 100mg+.
Oh it would!

No caffeine whatsoever. After starting on nootropics I never have caffeine.
I get 9-10 hours of sleep a night, doctor says my REM is fine around 4 hours worth a night.
I usually take Melatonin before bed, which is perfect to get me to sleep.

I'm not much of a studier, I tend to walk in with little preparation and do quite well.

ive been reading up about neuro of wake/sleep and adenosine plays an important role, which caffeine can blunt and cause a cascade of negative side effects. will write more as i get into it.

Also you can't get 4hrs REM sleep a night, we get approx 20% of our total sleep time in REM sleep, about an hour and a half for "perfect" text-book sleepers.

What would you guys use for a party stack when not drinking?

Kids are at Grandmas the next two weekends, but I'm also cutting so need to watch my caloric intake.

Thinking my standard 200mg L-Theanine, strong coffee and 20mg of Noopept, anything else readily available that would get me into party mode? :D

Citrus aurantium Extract 95% Synephrine 1.5g

Citrus aurantium extract, aka Synephrine crystals like this is a very clean high to stack with those for boost.
only really works well for special occasions as it won't work the same the next night.