• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Yes, I've basically gone through the whole cognitive and energy powders from powder city and ordered them. They'll be here within two weeks, so keen!
I'm going to trial each for one week at a time, then start stacking. Notice gelatin capsules!

Attachments

• Checkout @ Powdercity.JPG
    Checkout @ Powdercity.JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 57
I can't be assed capsuling mine, it's too fiddly! Like aniracetam for instance, the powder sticks to everything and you need multiple caps for one decent dose.

Although I wouldn't mind capsuling pramiracetam, that stuff tastes like toxic waste and I still silently gag 3 minutes after choking it down lol.

Not sure i like the idea of Sunifiram

seems to have the potential to interact with ALOT of things in our daily lives

So the question is, as far as your disposition goes, do you want to be sunny or do you want to be a unicorn?

Well, Sunifram makes your world shine like the sun. It makes you revisit things with an almost childlike quality, everything is so fascinating. Before long 2 hours have passed and you have finished reading the riveting Financial Review, even though you had no prior interest in finance. It produces a high level of motivation, so you keep moving just like a shark, as movement is associated with life and Sunifram makes you feel alive!

Unifram is well, the unicorn. Honestly, this stuff takes things to the next level. You become so relaxed, zen like, patient, everything is so vivid in colour like someone just turned the hue and saturation up within the photoshop of your mind. Yet you become so mindful of the present, with sensory sensitivity noticeably increased. Take even more of this and the whole experience turns into something much like the come up of a low dose LSD, in my humble opinion.

YMMV. My dose is 10mg. For Suni and the Uni I took them separately, both using sublingual route of administration. The come up takes 15 minutes that way and the experience lasts for about 2-3 hours and does not appear to interrupt sleep.

On Suni I finished my BAS in record time and on Uni I went outside and did 20 sets of power cleans in one hour lol. So the bang for buck is definitely there. Now I am going to mix it with Noopept and play some music, I reckon it's gonna be AWES :eek:

Fark man, sounds like I missed the fram train with the last lot of order from powdercity, they were unfortunately out of stock, which was really annoying, I got everything else I wanted though which was excellent. But from what you're saying, it seems that these a pretty positive mood enchancers, which would be lovely. But obviously you have to be a little more careful with the dosage. I'll probably make another order soon, along with some AMP Citrate, which was also out of stock, haha.

I'm dosing Phenylanine today - 300mg at 8am then 300mg at 1pm.

So the question is, as far as your disposition goes, do you want to be sunny or do you want to be a unicorn?

Well, Sunifram makes your world shine like the sun. It makes you revisit things with an almost childlike quality, everything is so fascinating. Before long 2 hours have passed and you have finished reading the riveting Financial Review, even though you had no prior interest in finance. It produces a high level of motivation, so you keep moving just like a shark, as movement is associated with life and Sunifram makes you feel alive!

Unifram is well, the unicorn. Honestly, this stuff takes things to the next level. You become so relaxed, zen like, patient, everything is so vivid in colour like someone just turned the hue and saturation up within the photoshop of your mind. Yet you become so mindful of the present, with sensory sensitivity noticeably increased. Take even more of this and the whole experience turns into something much like the come up of a low dose LSD, in my humble opinion.

YMMV. My dose is 10mg. For Suni and the Uni I took them separately, both using sublingual route of administration. The come up takes 15 minutes that way and the experience lasts for about 2-3 hours and does not appear to interrupt sleep.

On Suni I finished my BAS in record time and on Uni I went outside and did 20 sets of power cleans in one hour lol. So the bang for buck is definitely there. Now I am going to mix it with Noopept and play some music, I reckon it's gonna be AWES :eek:

Fark man, sounds like I missed the fram train with the last lot of order from powdercity, they were unfortunately out of stock, which was really annoying, I got everything else I wanted though which was excellent. But from what you're saying, it seems that these a pretty positive mood enchancers, which would be lovely. But obviously you have to be a little more careful with the dosage. I'll probably make another order soon, along with some AMP Citrate, which was also out of stock, haha.

I'm dosing Phenylanine today - 300mg at 8am then 300mg at 1pm.
I like Phenylanine.. most things with a phenyl before its name makes me stick my head out like a meerkat with interest. ;)

Have you tried the MrHappy stack? It comprises of:
Uridine (I use Jarrows Brand)
DHA (I use Liquid Fish Oil)
Folate and B12 (I use standard B Complex tablet)
Choline (I use CDP Choline)

I've started it this week and will run it for a month and see if it will repair my poor brain lmao. To gauge its effects I will have to avoid all kind of stimulants during this period, which shall be tough on weekends but hey if I am going to guinea pig then I am going to pig out properly!

I can't be assed capsuling mine, it's too fiddly!

Here's how I deal with noopept (for those who haven't tried it, it tastes really horrible):

get a bit of fresh soft white bread, about 3cm x 2cm cut from the middle of a slice, and squish it flat. put the noopept powder on it near the middle, then roll it up and squish it into a pill shape. swallow it with lots of liquid.

BTW - I'll update this thread soon with some of my own experiences - which have lifted me out of my earlier cynicism about the effectiveness of various things - soon.

Here's how I deal with noopept (for those who haven't tried it, it tastes really horrible):

get a bit of fresh soft white bread, about 3cm x 2cm cut from the middle of a slice, and squish it flat. put the noopept powder on it near the middle, then roll it up and squish it into a pill shape. swallow it with lots of liquid.

BTW - I'll update this thread soon with some of my own experiences - which have lifted me out of my earlier cynicism about the effectiveness of various things - soon.
Crikey you reckon Noopept is bad.. lol have you tried phenylpiracetam or sulbutiamine? Its like drinking someone else's fermented piss, and that's an understatement lol.

The key to swallowing this in its original powder format is not to mix it in liquid or doing anything fancy with it. Weigh it all up together on your scale dish then ditch the lot nimbly onto the middle of your tongue whilst curling up the sides of your tongue to cradle all that shit in there without any of it crumbling down to the sides of your mouth. Suck in a swig of water and swallow at the same time. That is very important! The key is to swallow it immediately, not allow any of the powder to mix or gargle in your mouth. Suck it hard and swallow it with intent.

Haven't yet man. I'm probably going to take a break from the stims soon.
The doctors are putting me on Ritalin/Concerta soon. But I'll play around with something like that when I get settled into the new meds haha!

I like Phenylanine.. most things with a phenyl before its name makes me stick my head out like a meerkat with interest. ;)

Have you tried the MrHappy stack? It comprises of:
Uridine (I use Jarrows Brand)
DHA (I use Liquid Fish Oil)
Folate and B12 (I use standard B Complex tablet)
Choline (I use CDP Choline)

I've started it this week and will run it for a month and see if it will repair my poor brain lmao. To gauge its effects I will have to avoid all kind of stimulants during this period, which shall be tough on weekends but hey if I am going to guinea pig then I am going to pig out properly!

for the first time lastnight i took restavit (the supposedly strongest sleep aid otc, Doxylamine Succinate)

jesus, look it at 3:30pm and went to bed by 4pm (did a 12hr night shift night before, got maybe 2x30min naps during the shift, stayed up once home). come midnight, sooo dizzy, had to pee, soo soo dizzy. My dreams were about me riding a pushbike on the back wheel balancing the entire night, got back to sleep, in and out till 5:30am when the alarm went off, reset it to 6:30 but after 5 mins was getting a bit of a charge and so made it happen, was up, eating, showered and hit the gym by 6:30. day shift at 8:30.

first intro to 25mg of restavit, was a lil groggy still, maybe the body will learn to process it better as time goes on, but personally i see that as lots of side effects... but it worked cause usually i'd just lay there awake 1/2 the night.

took about 50mg caffeine before training, once back home and showered took 100mg modafinil before work. took a heap of good food with me and survived the day clear and in peek performance (not easy after night shift transition). was in a good mood and got multiple complements from the people i interacted with :)

Last edited:
[MENTION=7521]C_T[/MENTION]; I wouldn't exactly call Restavit a nootropic :D

But anyhow whenever I feel the need for some Restavit action I divide the pill into quarters and find that works perfect for me. No morning after grogginess, just enough sedation to put me to sleep without wetting the bed, hardly any tolerance buildup even after a week of use. Perfect.

well i would call modafinil a nootropic, so the background was for completeness.
and after you do over 10yrs of shift work, you may understand better.

Last edited:
Fair enuff, I'll just take your word about 10yrs of shift work I ain't got time to test that lol

And to keep everything in the realm of nootropics I'd ditch the restavit and take a uridine stack for sleep, add some ashwagandha while you're at it to stimulate neurotrans regrowth.

Or better still scratch that I'd rather take a stillnox or some k-pins than bloody restavit, geez why is that zombie inducing lolly still OTC lol

ive taken everything under the sun, stilnox, temazepam, valium, xanax, rohypnol, you name it, ive taken it... im no amature when it comes to chemicals (except this stupid restavit, i just wanted to share how bad its side effects were)

my body doesn't like opiates, so i try to stick away from those, extremely sensitive, not in a good way.

pass...

cwe just removes the paracetamol and filler. not a good habit to start man.

Man, this thread is probably good for the more complex supplements that are cognitive enhancing more than anything. So sleeping stuff is fine ;)