• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

New to Working out, dont have much idea about

no but i have a bench, and dumbbells and going to get one of those home gym things.

Bench, dumbbells thats a good start. You want a barbell a crap load of weight and a power rack. How much can you spend?

KEEP AWAY FROM HOME GYMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! unless you are talking about a power rack and just do not know what to call it.

Well i do have money, I'm just saving it for car and all that for later. I could spend some money but not heaps. Id probably go maximum up to $300.

Look for a second hand power rack, I found mine for 120 and it does the job for me quite well for now. Plates and a bar will cost a bit more on top of this. Where do you live major city wise?

I live in Brisbane. okay right now the main question i want to ask is which workout should i use - the one at the top of the first page or the one at the top of the second page?

Last edited: