• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Natural testosterone booster

Oh ok I wasn't sure. I thought they may cycle the trt for whatevere reason e.g having children

It doesntmake you 100% sterile.. And if it does you do a course of HCG it is an LH anolouge... Alot of people (young) can actually use HCG as a monotherapy instead of testosterone.

It simply replaces the LH signal to the testies. However like all things we dont know everything. For example we are now finding TSH receptors on organs... Meaning TSH is not simply a stimulating hormone for thyroid it also has other roles... Likewise we dont know what else LH and FSH are capable of controlling in the human body.. And HCG is not identical to LH...

Best bet if you are healthy is to leave it all alone because this system is so vast that uneducated people simply jump into it without any pre thought or care on the matter. (Im not talking aobut you btw simply in general)

speaking of t boosters, i was given some novedex XT, after 3 days i had constant painfull headaches, and pain in the pit of my stomach the label mentioned no side effects. i stopped taking them and have sent gaspari an email about these side effects. wonder if they will get back to me.
it did make me feel stronger, either way its certanly not worth your physical health just to increase testosterone

before learning to diet properly, I also used a bottle of Novedex XT (due to reading that study of it in Baylor university which claimed it'd increase test by 600% and after 8 weeks, all subjects lost significant bodyfat).

XT did 2 things for me:

1. Bigger credit card bill
2. nothing

No side effects and no main effects either. The fact that they've named it so similar to the well reputed pharmaceutical Nolvadex, has me thinking "rip off".

Have a think about it. When pharmacy grade / prescription anabolic products don't give sizeable gains without abuse, how can non FDA approved, non proven supplements.

before learning to diet properly, I also used a bottle of Novedex XT (due to reading that study of it in Baylor university which claimed it'd increase test by 600% and after 8 weeks, all subjects lost significant bodyfat).

XT did 2 things for me:

1. Bigger credit card bill
2. nothing

No side effects and no main effects either. The fact that they've named it so similar to the well reputed pharmaceutical Nolvadex, has me thinking "rip off".

Have a think about it. When pharmacy grade / prescription anabolic products don't give sizeable gains without abuse, how can non FDA approved, non proven supplements.

Increased tetsosterone by 600%?

So if i had 30nmol/L

Some over the counter POS will increas my test to 180nmol/L?

:D:D:D

Oh ****ing lol...

Increased tetsosterone by 600%?

So if i had 30nmol/L

Some over the counter POS will increas my test to 180nmol/L?

:D:D:D

Oh ****ing lol...

Lol I kid you not, that's what the study reported. The "study" should be around on google, and Novedex also used it in one of their adverts (the reference to Baylor university reporting 600% increase). I don't know what kinda monkeys did that study

Yeah I did see that. Novedex has one of its bullet points stating thats its good for pct. Who knows? If it gives 600% I'll just throw my gear away! lol

HCG is something I've already looked into. The price of it was a little daunting but who can put a price on health? I'm also looking into proviron as I can get it too.

Of course but that is from a health point of view in terms of other things.. There is no doubt of its effects on IGF-1 though...

So it is like a pair of scales you have to balance them. I know some people who dont give a **** about their bodies, so its up to them you and everybody else what they do with infomaiton presented.. I just present it.

Sweet, thanks for clarifying!

Yeah I did see that. Novedex has one of its bullet points stating thats its good for pct. Who knows? If it gives 600% I'll just throw my gear away! lol

HCG is something I've already looked into. The price of it was a little daunting but who can put a price on health? I'm also looking into proviron as I can get it too.

HCG can be cheap.. About 30 bucks a month if you need it for fertility..

a mate of mine uses it for ptc with decent results, he is bigger then me and more qualified in that department
Posted via Mobile Device

a mate of mine uses it for ptc with decent results, he is bigger then me and more qualified in that department
Posted via Mobile Device

Why wouldnt you just use clomid or nolvadex?

The fact that the name rips of a popular brand name pct SERM already gives it about as much credibility as

Wow

During both the supplementation and
[FONT=Times,Times][FONT=Times,Times][FONT=Times,Times]washout periods, the participants’ resistance-training sessions and dietary intake [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]were not supervised; however, it was required that all participants keep detailed training and dietary records and not change their routine dietary habits or level of physical activity. On analysis of serum testosterone from the baseline blood [FONT=Times,Times][FONT=Times,Times][FONT=Times,Times]samples at week 0, it was confirmed that all participants completing the study [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]were eugonadal (10–30 nmol/L [27–107 ng/mL])

Ok

Lets have a hypothetical situaiton here...

Say i get 20 In on a study 10 people take my supplement nad 10 people take palcebo.. The 10 people taking my supplement who are also my friends go home and then jabs them selves in the arse with testosterone and swallow some arimidex...

Wallah tests results come back and bam omg it increased tetsosterone..

These sort of people make me so ****ing sick. Does someone want to show me where i can get a bottle so i can take it and stop my TRT then post labs and watch me have 0 testosterone?

The study was a joke... I cant believe people fall for this sort of shit. Its about as good as penis enlargement pills..

And for people that says it works, lol your kidding your self if 4 caps of an over the counter product can raise serum tetsosterone better thent estosterone itself...

People also have to learn how to criticaly review a study...

Anyone notice at the bottom this

Acknowledgments
This study was funded by Gaspari Nutrition, Neptune, NJ.

i have no idea why he used it, but hey it worked for him, and he has used aas for 15 years, he did say it doesnt come close to hcg but worked a little, this was from a 20 week cycle
Posted via Mobile Device

i have no idea why he used it, but hey it worked for him, and he has used aas for 15 years, he did say it doesnt come close to hcg but worked a little, this was from a 20 week cycle
Posted via Mobile Device

What i find interesting is, HCG at say 250iu eod will give you about 25nmol/L testosterone so about base line somepeople need 200iu every day.

Yet they are saying that 4 capsules that work on "aromatase inhibiton" give you lke 150nmol/L of testosterone?

Arimidex will only yied around 4-50nmo/l for some people.. That is a perscription drugs designed to reduce aromatase!

Also interesting it decreased igf-1... Testosteorne without igf-1 is useless...

A doctor wouldn't prescribe hcg to me if I was on a cycle would he? Or seeing as my balls are in the process of shrinking and my fertility is going down and I a chance of getting it legally?

A doctor wouldn't prescribe hcg to me if I was on a cycle would he? Or seeing as my balls are in the process of shrinking and my fertility is going down and I a chance of getting it legally?

That depends on your dr and situation. I know people who use HCG as mono TRT therapy.. I know some dr's who know nothing about it so wont touch it. Then again i know some endos who think below lab values of hormones is "ok". So it depends on the Dr.

Testicular atrophy happens fairly quickly... But they can come back (they dont allways).

Dr's have to justify their prescriptions and to get an "authority" for anabolic substances there are certain loops the dr has to jump through..

I.e 3 blood tetss stating udner range of said hormones... Also a diagnoses as to why this is.. Apparently bad labs are not enough with out a reason why.

Well Armidex and hcg it is. I'll speak to my doctor about it. I wasn't going to because it's self inflicted and I can get it elsewhere.

Why wouldnt you just use clomid or nolvadex?

The fact that the name rips of a popular brand name pct SERM already gives it about as much credibility as

Wow

Ok

Lets have a hypothetical situaiton here...

Say i get 20 In on a study 10 people take my supplement nad 10 people take palcebo.. The 10 people taking my supplement who are also my friends go home and then jabs them selves in the arse with testosterone and swallow some arimidex...

Wallah tests results come back and bam omg it increased tetsosterone..

These sort of people make me so ****ing sick. Does someone want to show me where i can get a bottle so i can take it and stop my TRT then post labs and watch me have 0 testosterone?

The study was a joke... I cant believe people fall for this sort of shit. Its about as good as penis enlargement pills..

And for people that says it works, lol your kidding your self if 4 caps of an over the counter product can raise serum tetsosterone better thent estosterone itself...

People also have to learn how to criticaly review a study...

Anyone notice at the bottom this

Acknowledgments
This study was funded by Gaspari Nutrition, Neptune, NJ.

i used it during the time I was naive and knew fuk all about dietting effectively. I wasn't so informed on the supplement industry scam back in those days.

i used it during the time I was naive and knew fuk all about dietting effectively. I wasn't so informed on the supplement industry scam back in those days.

Its ok mate life is a scam,

the supermarket scam

the drug scam

the whole ****ing thing is a scam..

So dont feel bad for being fooled because everyhas been at least by one...