• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Natural testosterone booster

Gauche

Resveratrol...?
Anyone heard of it? Anyone used it? I googled and found people saying it increases T but thats doesn't mean anything.

I don't think anything increases t like compound exercise. There are things that do but you won't find them I a supplement store. Try traditional Chinese medicine because they actually have thinks that work on LH production.
Posted via Mobile Device

We it already sells as a supplement.
So your mind is made up??

Already been through it on another forum if i can find the thread i will link it...

THey released it as a supp after 1 study on tetsosterone and didnt look at side effects. Im not going ot be any ones lab rat... I would rather jab testosterone then take something we know nothing about.

I agree. I think it is a hype, but I do keep an open mind on any new breakthroughs, so to speak...**note the sarcasm** :rolleyes:

speaking of t boosters, i was given some novedex XT, after 3 days i had constant painfull headaches, and pain in the pit of my stomach the label mentioned no side effects. i stopped taking them and have sent gaspari an email about these side effects. wonder if they will get back to me.
it did make me feel stronger, either way its certanly not worth your physical health just to increase testosterone

speaking of t boosters, i was given some novedex XT, after 3 days i had constant painfull headaches, and pain in the pit of my stomach the label mentioned no side effects. i stopped taking them and have sent gaspari an email about these side effects. wonder if they will get back to me.
it did make me feel stronger, either way its certanly not worth your physical health just to increase testosterone

Of cose it made you feel stronger...

PLACEBO..

I take 50mg of testosterone a day and i feel no strogner and im fairly certian testosterone is more effect at raising testosteorne then gimmick sups...

Things that work? certain herbs, buti dontknow details like i said go see a TCM.

Also gomad works because of its increase in IGF-1 not related to testosteorne just better...

Also it doesnt matter how high your tetsosteorneis if your cortisol is high you will not notice effects. Cortisol decreases Testosterone activity within cells.

So?

Vitamin C daily to lower cortisol...

Milk to increase IGF-1

Squats and deadlifts

Oh and lots of good sleep..

That is all..

400mg of T makes you feel stronger :) lol

Someone from this forum messaged me and said novedex XT was a good thing to get. He said his mate had blood work done to show the results and there was a spike in T. It's interesting enough to put it to the test anyway. Placebo's don't change blood work.

The reason why I started this thread is on top of nolva I'm going to be taking natural supplements to help with my pct. That includes DIM, stinging nettle, zinc and large doses of vitamin c. I was just seeing what else is out there to try.

Humbug a mate of mine use to get bad headaches and stomach aches when he took axis-ht or androbolin. Maybe you and him are both intolerant to something as I use to swallow them like tictacs and never had a problem.

On another note axis-ht gave me definite results when I used it. It included increased aggression and increased motivation... Placebo? I don't think so as I was scepticle when I started using it. I just started using steroids and feel the same on a bigger level and thats not a placebo so is there a chance some of those T boosters actually work on some people? I don't know but without trialing and getting the blood work we will never know.

p.s Squats and deads have my vote as well.

I seem to remember you thought GOMAD was a bad idea in general?

Of course but that is from a health point of view in terms of other things.. There is no doubt of its effects on IGF-1 though...

So it is like a pair of scales you have to balance them. I know some people who dont give a **** about their bodies, so its up to them you and everybody else what they do with infomaiton presented.. I just present it.

400mg of T makes you feel stronger :) lol

Someone from this forum messaged me and said novedex XT was a good thing to get. He said his mate had blood work done to show the results and there was a spike in T. It's interesting enough to put it to the test anyway. Placebo's don't change blood work.

The reason why I started this thread is on top of nolva I'm going to be taking natural supplements to help with my pct. That includes DIM, stinging nettle, zinc and large doses of vitamin c. I was just seeing what else is out there to try.

Humbug a mate of mine use to get bad headaches and stomach aches when he took axis-ht or androbolin. Maybe you and him are both intolerant to something as I use to swallow them like tictacs and never had a problem.

On another note axis-ht gave me definite results when I used it. It included increased aggression and increased motivation... Placebo? I don't think so as I was scepticle when I started using it. I just started using steroids and feel the same on a bigger level and thats not a placebo so is there a chance some of those T boosters actually work on some people? I don't know but without trialing and getting the blood work we will never know.

p.s Squats and deads have my vote as well.

Umm yes they ****ing do..

Also remmeber Test will do nothing if your GH and IGF-1 are low... For example i may need to have blood rnages of 150 thats 3 times lab vlaues to feel normal ffects becasue my IGF-1 and GH is so low. Everything works together. Same as if e2 is so elevated no amount of Test or GH will make you feel good...

I would use arimidex not nolva if i was you. arimidex prevents aromatase (where test turns into oestrogen) SERMS like clomid nolva work by inhibiting e2's binding receptors. So a good portion of 2 will be converted too e2 and wasted but it wont bind to your man boobs... Better to keep it from converting in thre first place.

Last edited:
I'll see if I can chase armidex up. Do they give you any pct for your usage?

There are products on the market that say they increase IGF-1 and GH that don't even contain trib and things like that. Who knows if they work or not...

Last edited: