• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Natural Bodybuilding Tips

I don't post much, when i do it usually is argueing or something
but bazza ur posts are so smart ass and not funny, just like something a jack ass would post.
not helpful or funny, fucking gay

Bazza does post some shit and I prob call a lil bs on 270 BUT this is the bodybuilding section and who cares what you lift lol.

At the moment my bench is prob about 110kgs,squat 0 and dead maybe 100 lol - but iam in the best shape of my life and look the best I ever have - so who cares how much ya lift lol

Lol. And people wonder why I never bothered posting a journal or any lifts. I really don't care if people call BS on my dead, it's actually given me a good laugh.

OP, weather you are natural or assisted the principles remain the same.
Train hard
Eat quailty food
Rest aplenty.

have scheduled breaks to freshen up and avoid CNS breakdown.

Now go get 'em.