• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Natural Bodybuilding Tips

- Get lots of sleep 8-10 hours a night
- Drink shit loads of water 4-6L a day
- Train heavy with lower reps 4-8
- Eat alot of red meat

Bazza, again..

what are you three lifts? or are you too much of a skirt to let everyone know what you lift?

Haha you troll this forum, post not log, always argue with everyone. I am curious to know if you even lift?!

and if you even have touched a weight in your life, what your best lifts are.. but going by the fact you are such a bitch and wont answer the question... your obviously a weak , scrawny little **** otherwise any other normal human would have answered the question.

Haha you troll this forum, post not log, always argue with everyone. I am curious to know if you even lift?!

and if you even have touched a weight in your life, what your best lifts are.. but going by the fact you are such a bitch and wont answer the question... your obviously a weak , scrawny little **** otherwise any other normal human would have answered the question.

Lol

I don't post a log because i doubt my lifting is that interesting and I can't be bothered. My lifts are nothing special I still have a long way to go. I deadlifted 270 this week, I don't compete so my lifts may/may not be comp standard.

Im not gonna see you peaking through my window at night am I.

I don't bother with a log either... Do I have to post my lifts too??? I haven't squatted/deaded since November 2010 lol.

Jchen we all lift and discuss issues, I think you need to pump your brakes, it actually comments like yours that give me the creeps.

I don't agree with everything people say...
But we all have one thing in common, we exercise, which is good.