• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Natadrol ?

Yo, short term member, minimal poster here.

I used Natadrol with Methyl-1D for 8 weeks and finished my "cycle" about 3-4 weeks ago. I used Natadrol for the first week by itself, then used both for 6 weeks, then finished of with a week of Methyl-1D, as per the information given to me by Pump Nutrition.

My strength gains were amazing. I was increasing the weight evey week and couldn't beleive how strong I felt. I would estimate my gains were about 12-15%, strength wise. And that was pretty much across the board. There was a little size gain but the strength gains were more noticable for me.

Week One
Natadrol - 2 morning and night

Weeks 2-7
Natadrol - 2 morning, 2 at night, before meals
Methyl 1D - 2 morning, 2 at night, before meals

Week 8
Methyl 1D - 2 morning and night.

Cost was a little over $200 for the 8 week cycle and well worth it in my opinion. I was asked about a PCT and Methyl 1D was the PCT. I am 37 and I felt it really worked for me.

You say your strength gains were amazing....... What were they? How much did your bench/squat/dead go up by?

It's nit something im looking into doing, I'm just curious about these amazing gains.
Posted via Mobile Device

I would like to know to because by the way it was described it made it sound similar to the steroids feeling... But natural? I wouldn't even be curious if Fadi hadn't have said something as this forum beat supplements out of me the day I said that axis-ht was giving me good results.
Posted via Mobile Device

Once again Australian supplement suppliers are ripping people off, You can get 2 bottles of natadrol inc postage for $110 total imported.

As mentioned, the $200 included Methyl 1D. That was the price for the full 8 weeks.

I would estimate my gains were about 12-15%, strength wise.

When I started I was doing a 5x5 routine. After a couple of weeks 5x5 started to become 5x8 as I was able to lift more. I was increasing the weight just about every week.

As mentioned, the $200 included Methyl 1D. That was the price for the full 8 weeks.

Still a fvkn rip

Not having a go at you, just the damn rip off merchants who sell it. I can import 1x natadrol and 1 methyl 1d for $100 total

Last edited:
Hey Norse you are aware that importers do have to pay Duty & taxes when they import right !!

You do not pay taxes when import under $1000.00 ;)

Still a fvkn rip

Not having a go at you, just the damn rip off merchants who sell it. I can import 1x natadrol and 1 methyl 1d for $100 total

Where's the ripoff? I used 2 Natadrol and 2 Methyl, so your $100 becomes $200. Go to the LG Sciences website, and price it yourself. It will cost you $195 to get it shipped here - 2 bottles of each. Plus I got valuable honest info from the seller (Pump Nutrition)

So a retailer made a $15-$20 profit. I run a business as well, and I mark up my materials. Why get into business if you're going to lose money?

Where's the ripoff? I used 2 Natadrol and 2 Methyl, so your $100 becomes $200. Go to the LG Sciences website, and price it yourself. It will cost you $195 to get it shipped here - 2 bottles of each. Plus I got valuable honest info from the seller (Pump Nutrition)

So a retailer made a $15-$20 profit. I run a business as well, and I mark up my materials. Why get into business if you're going to lose money?

I buy it for $35 each plus shipping. I price it in australia for $90-100 retail. Thats for 1 bottle of Natadrol, if you can find it cheaper then tell me and I will buy some lol, just the natadrol. Going to combine it with peg mgf for my pet rat

I'd rather spend $200 eating chicken breasts for every other meal for eight weeks. The supplment industry is a rort importing or not. Austrlian businesses do need to charge more yes but these same businesses will happily talk you into spending allot more money buying crap you don't need. They feed the illusion that supplments are the way to the perfect body.
Posted via Mobile Device

Spend your money on chicken or food, that's fine, if some one wishes to boost himself with a supp or 2 so be it. Everyone should chill out. Getting a bit tired of bashing guys who wish to take supps or ask for supplement advice.

Not bashing them mate. Like I said I got results from axis-ht and got slaughtered on this website. I know now the reason I coped it was not because I took them but because I thought that supplements were are shortcut and a necessity.

Hell if Fadi says it's worked that means it's gospel in my book but too many young people like myself could go down the path of over using things like this and relying on them instead of hard work and diet. This website preaches hard work, health and diet and I personally don't want it to change and I never want to see threads like "what should I use nanovapour or noxplode?" like on some forums.
Posted via Mobile Device

Norse said:
I buy it for $35 each plus shipping

Norse said:
I can import 1x natadrol and 1 methyl 1d for $100 total

So which is it?

Spend your money on chicken or food, that's fine, if some one wishes to boost himself with a supp or 2 so be it. Everyone should chill out. Getting a bit tired of bashing guys who wish to take supps or ask for supplement advice.

I feel as though it was a worthy investment and the cost was fine.

As I said I run a business, and I also have a home gym so no gym fees for me, I can afford to spend a little extra on supps if I feel the need. I get supps from the US and here. Sometimes it's safer to get them here and pay a little extra than risk getting them through customs.

Understand that mate, but seriously if a guy (or girl) wants to use it they will regardless of what we say so maybe a little less chastising (not you, justbin general) from everyone will make members feel more comfortable.

Thanks Champs and remember your opinions and contributions are always appreciated.

Ok dude no problems! Just no Jak3ed I draw the line at Jak3ed! That cool?
Posted via Mobile Device

Hahahah, I too draw the line at jack3d... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr