• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Natadrol ?

The most powerful and only real deal/kick ass supplement I would recommend to anyone who is serious about results!

Natadrol is the real deal when it comes to a supplement that acts and delivers like a drug. Strength gains, muscle hardness and fat loss would be the beginning.

I have done my homework on what I'm sharing with you here both through reading every word written about the ingredients as well as reading what athletes who have taken these 3 supplements had to say and also by taking them myself.

I do not take any form of supplement these days, not even vitamin C. However, I refuse to write about something based on hearsay, so I put the three supplements I'm putting before you to the test and not only did they deliver, but I had to cut down on the dosage and work my own since the recommended dosages were simply too much, i.e. things were happening way too quick.

If anyone here is a little bit shocked about what I have written so far, then let me say I would have been the first one to share and join you in your scepticism. But I know and understand results when I get them, see, them, and feel them. Enough said.

1. LG Sciences Natadrol
2. LG Sciences Methyl 1-D
3. ALRI Restore

PS: In no way I am encouraging anyone to go and use the above information unless they are really serious about their training and even then , I urge you to go and do your own homework just as I have done mine.

I thank you for your time and while I still have your attention here, let it be known that Fadi Chemaissem is not sponsored by anyone (or any company) and does not make money or gets freebies from anyone by suggesting the above.

A late entry: Whilst I’m on the subject of muscle/strength building, it would not hurt you to add 2g of L-carnitine L-tartrate to your daily regime. Why? Because it has been found by none other than the respectable scientist Dr. WILLIAM J. KRAEMER that by adding (LCLT) to your day, you would not only upregulate your androgen recpetors (result in increased testosterone uptake), but your recovery would also be enhanced.

http://journals.lww.com/acsm-msse/Abstract/2006/07000/Androgenic_Responses_to_Resistance_Exercise_.13.aspx

Fadi.

Last edited:
No need to delete them Fadi, a simple audit of your bank accounts will suffice.

Seems like absolute crap, but does anyone have experience with this sup
I was simply sharing my experience here and nothing more however, there will be no further comment from me on the subject gentlemen, thank you.

Fadi.

Fadi baby, we're playing with you mate, cos you're so loveable!! Do you honestly think anyone on AusBB has any reason to doubt your integrity? No chance in hell.

I have no idea why you deleted your post Fadi, the forum is about opinion and experiences, and if your experience with these supps was a good one then that's excellent.

Please re-write it.

Fadi do you really think these two things work? Along with PCT?
I increased my pulling power by 20kg within 1 week. So yes, I have to say they do work.

That means if you're currently dead lifting 180kg, then 200kg should be within reach within a week after commencing the supplements. Even if it takes you double the time it took me, you'd still be in front of where you are now within 2 weeks of commencing. I know, it sounds like I'm pushing/selling or whatever, but (again), that was my experience.

Fadi.