• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Natadrol ?

In fact I want more details, you tend to write off most supps so if you have found something you like I would like to hear more.

I'm just glad I read it before he deleted it!

Fadi we would never want you to delete something you wrote! You gave your opinion on this product, and I completely trust anything you write!

You got me interested in the product because you've said it actually works. And when you say something works you know it does!

I'm getting few PMs re these products so here's some answers for anyone who may be interested.

Now to the question of how I took these products.

Background:
Olympic weightlifting at the time.

Aim:
To increase strength and power without adding any muscles let alone any extra weight.

Plan:
The plan was to cycle Natadrol for only 6 weeks at 6 capsules a day to examine its results without any interference with other products.

Results and what actually took place:

During week 1, I increased my pulling power by 20kg!
Aggressiveness whilst over the bar also increased.
My face became very oily and I lost some hair.
Cut Natadrol back by half and took 3 capsules a day instead of 6.
Added Methyl 1-D at only 3 capsules a day working with Natadrol at 2/2/2 (one cap of each product)
Added what I should have added from the beginning and that is this: Enzymatic Therapy, Better Bladder for Men, Men's Health, 60 Softgels - iHerb.com

Side effects now were gone.
No tenderness whatsoever at the nipple area which is not really surprising considering my high level of DHT!
Lost fat
Became more vascular
Added 4kg after 3 weeks!
Appetite through the roof.
Libido...as above!

Conclusion:
From a weightlifting point of view, this was not the best since I did not wish to increase my bodyweight. However I blame myself and no one else even though this was my first time taking these products. I was expecting something more like OX, i.e. strength without the baggage but I can see now that from a bodybuilding point of view, these dynamites are nothing short of heaven!

I have learned what to do and what precautions to take to keep my bodyweight down (as a weightlifter). I also learned a good lesson of what to do if I wish to add not 4, but more like 10kg within 3 weeks if I wish. Carbohydrates would play a huge role here plus one's attitude being primed for weight gain (which mine was not at all). So 4kg was added without trying based only on a rise in appetite and obviously assimilation of the food eaten.

I did not feel a need to take the PCT product but took for a week just incase and my libido was too much, in the sense my mind was attributing sexual connotations way too much for my liking, which is disruptive in a way really.

All in all, we're not dealing with the usual hype here that bodybuilding magazines and supplement advertisers are forever bombarding us with. This (as I've already said) is the real deal.

Fadi.

I'm fifty fifty about whether trying this at the moment. Normally I wouldn't even consider any supplements beside a multi v, protein and some EAA's but because Fadi's said it works im considering trying it.

Still hesistant about side effects and whether it will even be useful for me though

But it won't effect you, your T levels are already high (unless you are abnormal).
Fadi is much older than you.

I'm aware, bit of research never hurt though. I'd rather save my money for something else though!

Maybe a weight belt.

Hey Fadi, since the guys brought it up. You are mid to late 40's now yes? Do you think that the product helped you most due to that fact? Declining T levels and such?

Hey Fadi, since the guys brought it up. You are mid to late 40's now yes? Do you think that the product helped you most due to that fact? Declining T levels and such?
That would be a valid point but only if it was true Dave. Yes it's true I'm 45, but it's not true that the people who have gotten great result from this supplement are my age. In fact I don't know of anyone who has raved about it that was my age. All the ones I read on are your age and Shrek's age and possibly younger.

However I would not recommend anyone use this product unless they (as I have already said) have done their own homework on it and are convinced that it's something they would like to take.

I repeat and I say that I was simply answering the question of the thread and that was relating to sharing one's experience and nothing more really.

PS: If something works, it will work whether one is 15 or 50, as the world of PED taking has proved time and again.

Fadi.

Yo, short term member, minimal poster here.

I used Natadrol with Methyl-1D for 8 weeks and finished my "cycle" about 3-4 weeks ago. I used Natadrol for the first week by itself, then used both for 6 weeks, then finished of with a week of Methyl-1D, as per the information given to me by Pump Nutrition.

My strength gains were amazing. I was increasing the weight evey week and couldn't beleive how strong I felt. I would estimate my gains were about 12-15%, strength wise. And that was pretty much across the board. There was a little size gain but the strength gains were more noticable for me.

Week One
Natadrol - 2 morning and night

Weeks 2-7
Natadrol - 2 morning, 2 at night, before meals
Methyl 1D - 2 morning, 2 at night, before meals

Week 8
Methyl 1D - 2 morning and night.

Cost was a little over $200 for the 8 week cycle and well worth it in my opinion. I was asked about a PCT and Methyl 1D was the PCT. I am 37 and I felt it really worked for me.

All went OK. I'd happily use it again.

Only thing I noticed was my number two's being a little greener. I put that down to the Methyl 1D as I have used that before on it's own with the same effect. Another user from another forum that we're both on was using it as well and reported similar results to mine.

Nothing to do with the Natadrol but I had surgery just after finishing the cycle, bad timing which has left me unable to train for the last 4 weeks. Surgery was a bladder neck incision, something that's been bothering me for a couple of years. Just a small sign of getting old.:D

His price included menthyl so it could be similar. Something I might try if I didn't cross to the dark side but now it would just be second best and too expensive for second best at that.
Posted via Mobile Device

His price included menthyl so it could be similar. Something I might try if I didn't cross to the dark side but now it would just be second best and too expensive for second best at that.
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah its about the same price as methyl

Nope I'm speaking for myself only as I would never recommend any young person who didn't have hormone problems to take them. Steroids are an answer for some people and maybe natadrol is the answer for others.
Posted via Mobile Device