• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

N00B needs advice

I'm 5'4 and I would stand with the tallest of them; you're tiny if you think you're tiny! There's much more; much much more to you than merely your height. So for me, the story, the real story starts with having the right attitude, for only then you can transform your 5'4 (tiny) into a 7'4 giant!

Fadi.

thanks for the advice, i always get treated differently because of my size, i usually take the piss out of my height as it makes me feel somewhat better and shrug it off easier.I dont think alot of people know us height challenged people have alot of difficulty dealing with our unporportioned bodys, XXXl undies and S t-shirts

Fadi, I didnt know you were a midget lol
LOL
i know you reccomended me a workout, but do you have one that better suits midgets? :)

Last edited:
Fadi, I didnt know you were a midget lol

The best Oli lifters are short, I figured you for around 5'7"

I like that my friend, that was witty :D! Actually I wasn't aware I was a midget either until you've pointed it out to me coach, so thanks :). No Markos I'm 164cm tall which is 5 feet and 4.5 inches all up form head to toe.

Looking at some of your shots you look like 5' 10 or there abouts. I know your brother looks like a giant (possibly 6'3 maybe more)?

Two things that have never worried me are my height and my hair (or lack of since it began to thin out at 21) taking after my uncle/mother's side.

Take care Markos.

Fadi.

Yeah I am 6'3 and I think fadi could pick me up and throw me... With one hand.
Posted via Mobile Device
You're a special man Dave; someone I can look up to in more ways than one my friend.

God Bless.

Fadi.

*EDIT* Also noticed u mentioned 2 sets of 20rep squats markos, isn't the program usualy 1 set of 20 reps? 2 sets might be a bit much...

I noticed this also, except I noticed the original program has 3x10 not 2x20.
Curious to know the reason behind changing the program PTC.
Also, you have 2x15 SLDL compared to 3x8.
I thought you weren't a fan of high rep deads?

The original that i started out with was 1x20 followed by 1x15. ****ing hard, but reaps the benefits :)

I know your brother looks like a giant (possibly 6'3 maybe more)?

Jesus when did 6'3 suddenly become gigantic??? I am short compared to my 6'7 cousin and even the 6'5 and 6'4 ones but then again who cares when I could out jump and run them and easily beat them at basketball (same goes for shorter people versus me) :D

Also humbug, shorter is better for lifting, sure my numbers may be higher but when you take bodyweight into the equation you will find that you may be stronger than me, plus you do not have to move the damn bar as far as I do. Have a search for 5x bodyweight squat on the forum, you will like the video it explains my point really well.

Most of you guys picking apart at the program are missing the forest for the trees.

I'm 5'10" Fadi, Spiros is 6'.

Most of you guys picking apart at the program are missing the forest for the trees.

I'm 5'10" Fadi, Spiros is 6'.

Hey PTC,
I certainly wasn't picking, just curious if you had changed your view on your beginner program or if it makes no real difference at all in your opinion.
You should feel proud to have everyone picking your brain :p