• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

my body is really annoying me

Noobs:

Introduction

Melanoma and Squamous Cell Carcinoma (SCC) do not spread like other kinds of cancer. While most types of cancer spread by the cancer cells dividing, these two types of cancer spread by a different mechanism.

While there are microbes inside of all cancer cells, it appears from the evidence that microbes come out of the cancer cells in these two types of cancer and move through the bloodstream and burrow into normal cells in another location of the body, making these cells cancerous. This is why these cancers can spread like a wild fire to highly diverse parts of the body.

For this reason, to stop the spreading of these kinds of cancers, it is critical to deal with ALL microbes in the body.

In short, treating melanoma or squamous cell carcinoma involves two key issues.

First, is the issue of killing the stationary cancer cells. Like most cancers, the main melanoma and squamous cell carcinoma cancer cells are stationary.

Second, stop the spreading of this cancer. While most cancers spread by cell division, these two types of cancer spread via the bloodstream by microbes. Thus, it is necessary to make sure all microbes in the bloodstream are killed at least once every 12 hours.

That last statement is so important I am going to repeat it!!

Every 12 hours, it is necessary to kill all microbes in the bloodstream. Whether you use Miracle Mineral Supplement (MMS), chlorine dioxide (which is made from MMS), a superb colloidal silver product such as ASAP Plus (22 ppm), 5 grams of citric acid with potassium ascorbate (vitamin C) (adult dose), the Bob Beck Blood Purifier, oleander pills or something else. When you design your final protocol make sure you are doing something that will clean microbes out of your blood every 12 hours!! This is a critical key to stopping the spread of melanoma or squamous cell carcinoma.

The least expensive way to keep microbes out of the bloodstream is Miracle Mineral Supplement (MMS), which is also called "stabilized oxygen" or "sodium chlorite." You can take MMS two different ways. The first way is simply to take 15 drops of MMS, twice a day (you will have to "build-up" to these doses to get the stomach used to the product).

The second way, and the preferred way, is to "activate" the MMS with citric acid. When you activate the MMS it is called "chlorine dioxide" (CD). To make CD, you use 15 drops of MMS, twice a day (and you must build-up), but in this case you add 75 drops of the activator (citric acid) to the MMS each time.

A number of melanoma patients have used nothing but chlorine dioxide (CD) to cure their melanoma. Chlorine dioxide is KNOWN to kill all microbes in the bloodstream, thus it stops these kinds of cancers from spreading. But chlorine dioxide also builds the immune system and the immune system can safely kill cancer cells.

Here is one of many vendors of MMS and citric acid (i.e. you have to make your own chlorine dioxide because it does not last for more than an hour after it is made). I would order at least 5 bottles of MMS (each bottle of MMS comes with 5 bottles of the citric acid activator):
Water and Air Purification Products - H2O Air Water America [Miracle Mineral Supplement]
??

So basically, cut the cancer out, then vitamin C to the mofo to kill any that might be in the blood stream? Is that the idea?

Hurry up and get home, I dont understand all this shit :p

Last edited:
Cut the fker out and then drink a lot of organic carrot/apple etc juices as well as taking some vit c or other microbe killing product (as stated by them like colloidal silver, silver is very antibacterial) will help stop it coming back/spreading.

Basically be really healthy and get a lot of vitamins, enzymes, minerals etc in to give your body its best chance.

As much as I have no problem with adding their advice to help deal with cancer etc I think cutting the cancer out and having chemo/radiotherapy still have their places. Just make sure you are giving your body the best chance to recover by adding a lot of vitamins, enzymes etc in health natural ways.

I have to disagree... Only because of personal experience and when you find out..

1. What cancer is

2. how it works.

3. what kill its... NK's your immune system..

Then you look at what chemo does... Besides causing cancer to start with it kills your bodies only hope of killing the cancer cells.

To what buy you 3 months of extra life? If you get into remission?

Chemo has basically killed my uncle..

A family friend of my girl friends has just had the standard procedure cancer treatment apparently "he is cured" so he smokes and eats like shit because the cancer was cut out and he is cured...

Well obviously the udnerlaiyng metabolic problem that allowed the cancer to form into a tumerous mass has not been corrected.. In fact its probably worsened because of the chemo...

You have to look at what survival actually means Surviving cancer means you were diagnosed and then lived for 5years after diagnosis... If you died at 5 years 6 months you were succesfully cured and died of cancer at the same time..

Something is seirously wrong with that...

Noobs; Ive had about 5 calls this morning from the commonwealth fraud squat LOL. They thought it may have been stolen because it got a thrashing yesterday with online purchases hahaha.
Hey I just went and got celery/beetroot/apples for that juice you suggested, about how much of each do you juice for a drink?
3 sticks of celery, 1/2 beetroot, 1 apple, 2 cups water?

4 glasses a DAY, FARK. BUT I HATE BEETROOT!!!!!!!!

Oh well, serves me right. My body will love it :)
How much of each though? Is what I have ok 3 sticks celery, 1/2 beetroot, 1 apple?

Also carrot juice? I have 6kg of carrots here :)

4 glasses a DAY, FARK. BUT I HATE BEETROOT!!!!!!!!

Oh well, serves me right. My body will love it :)
How much of each though? Is what I have ok 3 sticks celery, 1/2 beetroot, 1 apple?

Also carrot juice? I have 6kg of carrots here :)

I dont know.. Lol just drink it all

A GLASS of beetroot juice boosts
endurance by reducing the amount of
oxygen needed during physical
exercise, a study says.

Subjects who drank the juice easily
outperformed a control group in tests
and were able to exercise at the same
intensity for up to 16 per cent longer.

The findings, published in the US-based
Journal of Applied Physiology, will be of
keen interest to endurance athletes but
may also prove helpful to people with
cardiovascular, respiratory or metabolic
diseases as well as the elderly, the
researchers said.

Beetroot juice boosts stamina by making muscles more fuel-efficient, scientists have found.

Last year the same researchers reported that the juice can increase physical endurance. The study focused on men aged 19 to 38 cycling on exercise bikes. Drinking 500ml of beetroot juice a day for a week enabled them to cycle 16 per cent longer before getting tired out. Now the scientists believe they understand how the beetroot boost works.
The new research showed beetroot juice doubled the amount of nitrate in the blood of volunteers, and reduced the rate at which muscles used their main source of energy. Beetroot juice helped muscles work more efficiently and lowered their oxygen uptake.
The scientists, from the University of Exeter's School of Sport and Health Sciences, believe nitrate from beetroot juice leads to increased levels of nitric oxide in the body, which affects a range of functions including blood flow, hormone levels and cell signalling. The findings are published in the Journal of Applied Physiology.
The study's leader, Professor Andy Jones, said: "We have seen growing interest in the benefits of drinking beetroot juice in the world of professional sport and I expect this study to attract even more attention from athletes."

Last edited:
Noobs, I can honestly say, WITHOUT A DOUBT, that juice is by far the worst thing ive put in my mouth hahahaha.
Do you peel beetroot? I chuck the whole thing in and all i can taste is dirt lol.
Wont stop me though, im about to make a few liters to take to work :)

Noobs, I can honestly say, WITHOUT A DOUBT, that juice is by far the worst thing ive put in my mouth hahahaha.
Do you peel beetroot? I chuck the whole thing in and all i can taste is dirt lol.
Wont stop me though, im about to make a few liters to take to work :)

I dont know i dont juice it myself i get mine from a little homemade cafe when i have my lunch at uni..

Everything is organic and cooked by this russian lady its nice.

Thats what the missus said. Im not sure.
I just juiced 5 carrots, 2 peeled beetroots, 3 red apples and 6 sticks and celery.
Made about 1.3L of high quality juice :)
Ill drink 1L over the day **gags a little**

Also, got 1kg vitamin c, jar of macro greens, grape seed extract (90caps).

Also got that book Noobs :)

Noobs, wtf, seriously.
I have farted AT LEAST 75-100 times today, no lie. 17 times in the last 50mins. Lucky they dont stink or Id be on the couch :p

Are you all glad I shared :D

Noobs, Been doing a fair bit of reading on thyroid conditions. I have LOTS of symptoms for hyperthyroidism, and I mean lots. Im going to get t3, rt3, t4 tested tomorrow.

Noobs, Been doing a fair bit of reading on thyroid conditions. I have LOTS of symptoms for hyperthyroidism, and I mean lots. Im going to get t3, rt3, t4 tested tomorrow.

Thyroid issues can mimick adrenal sisues and secondary hypogonadism, however adrenal issues can mimick and effect thyroid function.. They are all interlinkied, however so can many many other things especially Low Testosterone.. Be carefull with self diagnosis or you will end up with everything...

The same symptoms can be results of 100's of different disorders.

True, thats why im going for bloods, tomorrow.
I have to pay for t3, t4, but thats ok.
As far as I can tell, I just need to be tested in the morning / late after noon? I think they said to avoid midday testing

True, thats why im going for bloods, tomorrow.
I have to pay for t3, t4, but thats ok.
As far as I can tell, I just need to be tested in the morning / late after noon? I think they said to avoid midday testing

Go morning fasting.. Are you getting them directly from the lab? or did dr prescribe and you are paying?

If you are paying add cortisol and dhea-s to the list will come in handy

I've got a request for white blood cell stuff.
I was just going to rock up and pay for the other stuff myself.
Posted via Mobile Device

Lol, the lady that took my blood was suspect as on me haha.
The request form had one test printed on it. I wrote down like an extra 10 or so. She asked me if the doctor requested this, I smiled and said ".........yes".

She told me that even if the doctor requested the rt3, t3 and t4, it wouldn't be rebated or most likely tested. I said I know, but I need it done. So she really helped me out and made heaps of notes to them about testing it. She even gave me a direct number to the pathology results lab, so I can hassel them out if t3, rt3, t4 are not done.
She has just been diagnosed with thiroid problems, and knows how hard it is to even get bloods done. I think that's why she helped me out.

Top chick :).
Posted via Mobile Device

Lol, the lady that took my blood was suspect as on me haha.
The request form had one test printed on it. I wrote down like an extra 10 or so. She asked me if the doctor requested this, I smiled and said ".........yes".

She told me that even if the doctor requested the rt3, t3 and t4, it wouldn't be rebated or most likely tested. I said I know, but I need it done. So she really helped me out and made heaps of notes to them about testing it. She even gave me a direct number to the pathology results lab, so I can hassel them out if t3, rt3, t4 are not done.
She has just been diagnosed with thiroid problems, and knows how hard it is to even get bloods done. I think that's why she helped me out.

Top chick :).
Posted via Mobile Device

**** 10 extra...

Lol i dont think you will ever be seeing that gp again...

I hope the lab does them all for you but did you enquire on the price? All that could cost you $1000 outof pocket..