• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

My 2014 Crossfit open Log

Yeah, a couple of reps and make a big difference on the board. I re did 14.1 with clean and jerk only this morning managed to get an extra 13 reps, I think with a re do I could make up a bit of time and get the 30 double unders out taking it from 227 reps to 255. Big difference from 214 with snatch only. Sometimes it's just about tactics

This weeks workout is going to see some people fucking there backs, finally got some decent weight
4u9ama9a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finished it, 130 reps(finished 4th round) I won't do this Again as it's a risky workout

i finished with 4 secs to go, so I would have to make up enough time to put more weights on and actually get more reps out, so realistically I would have to improve about 30 secs just to get 3-4 reps out, not worth it in my book

That's an interesting point actually, that will group quite a few together, someone that finished 15-20secs before you probably still wouldn't have enough time to change the plates over

That's an interesting point actually, that will group quite a few together, someone that finished 15-20secs before you probably still wouldn't have enough time to change the plates over
yeah but you need to note your time after each box jumps so if someone finishes box jumps quicker but gets an equal amount of deadlifts, the person with the quicker boxjumps wins

Just had a crack, 9reps into the 4th round of deadlifts, 99 reps I think. Deads get heavy quick!
That's a good score, I spent today judging people and that's on par with most of the good people, myself our coach and 2 other guys got through the 4th but most of the better group got between 4-20reps on the deads, they really feel about 160kg when you get to them

Thanks mate, I went:
61 - 10 unbroken
84 - 3 x 5
102 - 4 x 5
125 - singles
should have gone unbroken singles with a drop from the top on the 102 and step up/drop down on the box jumps. I jumped up/jump down for the first round and step up/step down for the second onwards.

I stepped up and down all the way through, first 2 rounds unbroken 3rd 4x5, not sure about 4th rounds I think it hurt so bad I've blocked it out of my mind, I just remember hating every second of that round

I didn't hate it to much, after that I did Annie in 7:50 and 300kb swings @28kgs in 15:30. Back end was a bit tight and sore from doing 30 reps of BW squats yesterday too.

I hated 14.2 much much more

I didn't hate it to much, after that I did Annie in 7:50 and 300kb swings @28kgs in 15:30. Back end was a bit tight and sore from doing 30 reps of BW squats yesterday too.

I hated 14.2 much much more

My back is still stiff from my attempt on Friday, deadlifts are the one thing I neglected to touch base with properly before the opens, I presumed they wouldn't go over 100kg In the opens and I could pull that all day if need be, lol oh well I'm happy with my score, push the wall balls and rouse to bar for this week

24inch box jumps would kill me.
Im ok with the deadlifts...
Im considering having a go. :p

Tim.

24inch box jumps would kill me.
Im ok with the deadlifts...
Im considering having a go. :p

Tim.

You don't need to jump, you can just step up, just need to make sure your hips open up at the top

Hips open at top?
So step up into squat position...?
I cant risk jumping at present with my hammy anyhow. But I can deadlift light...

Tim.