• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
really, i can't believe anyone raves on about religion in 2016; it was bad enough in 1960s and early 1970s when i had to listen to the stories at sunday school.

My daughter also overcome the need to talk about religion at age of seven. we never said a word, but we are sure glad she just chucked the towel in.

Yes, i am for choice, cling to your faith if you need it.

But, imo, it is simply a load of rubbish and a waste of brain cells.

The state of affairs in the middle east? Who's governing in the middle east Darkoz?

Are you saying that the US is forcing the middle eastern people to kill themselves through constant war with each other?

I resent being held responsible for abhorrent actions being committed by others who hold to the same faith I do. If you don't mind me pointing the finger at you at any given time some atheist kills, rape, or otherwise, then please do your best to not hold me responsible for the actions taken by others..
We do take responsibility for their actions, that's why we have laws to punish our own who do such things.

You know I have my own self and my girls here to be a dad to. My ultimate responsibility begins here. You are a witness (right now) on a public forum, to the words I am writing about those so called Muslims. Others may go on TV, or whatever, everyone does their bit in the way they can. I can tell you (on this public forum) , that I as a Muslim, ought not to be trusted by other Muslims who have any ill will towards this country, because if I'm able, I would place them under citizen arrest myself before calling the police.
You know Fadi I believe you and I am grateful that you have that conviction.

I think sometimes you lose sight of the fact that we both live here (in OZ) with our families, and what harms and affects you negatively, would do the same to me also. So we're in it together (one for this country), and we ought to start seeing it that way, instead of you looking at me as some foreigner based on my belief. That is all.
My whole conversation here Fadi has been in general about an ideology, not about individual people and I certainly didn't mean to make it personal or to single you out.

But it's always difficult to discuss religion or an ideology without someone getting offended, people tend to let religion do that to them.

Last edited:
yes, conversations about religion often go nowhere, more than most subjects.

I find it fascinating, but I can't help wondering how anyone can actually believe it.

read the Bible Darkoz, particularly the New Testament as that is the most important to Christians. It is about Love and all that. Whether you believe in it or not is your choice.

TRUE Christians don't deserve to be subjected to this, and there are still some very good TRUE Christians out there.

If you had read the Bible, particularly the New Testament you would know this stuff.

Subjected to what exactly?
Me saying I don't believe in it?
I have as much right to not believe as you have to believe
I have been heavily involved in Christianity in the past, far more than you I dare say.
Grow up man.

Subjected to what exactly?
Me saying I don't believe in it?
I have as much right to not believe as you have to believe
I have been heavily involved in Christianity in the past, far more than you I dare say.
Grow up man.

Lol. If you were you would know that TRUE Christians are not Peadophiles, KKK and White Supremacists etc.

Surely you're just shit stirring Stiffy, you can't be that much of a moron.

if you had read the Bible you would know about Christianity Darkoz. Your ignorance makes me realise you are just being an old fashion Darkoz, here for a shit stir.

Its OK to beat up on bad people who may deserve it, but don't do so to good decent people ie. TRUE Christians.

seriously, the only thing that matters is being a good person; I am always wary of anyone who claims to be christian. Just do the good deed and shut up.

I watched a show about ancient rome, and it showed how christianity grew by helping people in need.

But in 2016, at least in aust, no one has to be a christian to make a god deeed or be a good father. It is about as relevant as guidance from spongebob squarepants, who just happens to be one of my modern heroes.